General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm sure he's a great chap, but I'm happy to report that I would have no idea who he was if I was stood next to Jay Zed in a lift.

I presume he would have a sports hat at a jaunty angle and lots of over sized Elizabeth Duke style jewellery. 

I'm sure he's a great chap, but I'm happy to report that I would have no idea who he was if I was stood next to Jay Zed in a lift.

I presume he would have a sports hat at a jaunty angle and lots of over sized Elizabeth Duke style jewellery.

I find this element of VT particularly strange.

You wouldn't recognise one of the most famous people on the planet, but said incredibly famous person seemingly gets mocked for it.

Odd.

Edited by Stevo985

What's even less interesting is that Emily Bishop isn't dead.

Seen the news?

Well after a quick google it appears her character is set to become addicted to Breaking Bad in a new story line!

What's even less interesting is that Emily Bishop isn't dead.

Seen the news?

Well after a quick google it appears her character is set to become addicted to Breaking Bad in a new story line!

5k8o2DO.gif

Someone went into my car last night and had a nice rummage :lol: - I presume I left it unlocked by mistake.

My wallet was in there with no cash but after cancelling my cards they said nothing was done with them. My logbook was left on the front seat and Royal Mail bags on the floor soaking wet. Nice one you bellend.

Kinda want to catch the guy somehow, bit shit that one night I leave my car open someone is waiting to check

Had my Dads 50th the weekend, drank a mountain of drink, was perfect before we came home, but then my younger cousins started talking shite, so I said we'd go at it. This ended with me drinking a litre of JD in about an hour. Little did I know that the tolerance I had built up from my four years of going out 5 nights a week in college had worn off after 3 years of 9-5 & relationship bliss. What resulted, was me getting sick out the side of my bed. The next day I cleaned it all up but still wasn't right, cleaned the room up well, and passed out on my bed with the window open for about 4 hours. Thing is now I've got the worst pain in my neck / shoulder where the draft from the window was obviously blowing in on me. Think I'll go for a massage, but I've a slightly hair back so looking at some hair removal products, anyone got any experience?

Someone went into my car last night and had a nice rummage :lol: - I presume I left it unlocked by mistake.

My wallet was in there with no cash but after cancelling my cards they said nothing was done with them. My logbook was left on the front seat and Royal Mail bags on the floor soaking wet. Nice one you bellend.

Kinda want to catch the guy somehow, bit shit that one night I leave my car open someone is waiting to check

He stole my £15 sunglasses :lol:

10325717_1422839777984921_44851411607221

Like ·  · Share

^^^^^^^^   Postma approved ?
Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 1

10325717_1422839777984921_44851411607221

Like ·  · Share

^^^^^^^^   Postma approved ?

I saw that too!  Is it really him?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â