General Chat

AVFCLaura

So did we ever find out who Donnie meant?

Or was it bollocks?

Nah not bollocks. Was an observation Ive noticed for a while which I probably should not have noted as I have no issue with that person to 'out' them and also think, if im correct which im confident I am, its a very well done alt they have created to trick so many (although I know some have raised suspicions before).

Or was it bollocks?

Nah not bollocks. Was an observation Ive noticed for a while which I probably should not have noted as I have no issue with that person to 'out' them and also think, if im correct which im confident I am, its a very well done alt they have created to trick so many (although I know some have raised suspicions before).

Speak up or shut the **** up

• Like 1

Or was it bollocks?

Speak up or shut the **** up

:-) ill shut the **** up

• Like 2

Mmm i wont name but something ive thought before but im starting to wonder, and im pretty sure now, from the posting styles, times posted, the strange 'banter' etc that 3 of the main posters on here with the continous tedious banter between each other are the SAME person! A villatalk usual suspects twist I wonder.

If you're referring to me and 2quartz then, yeah, technically you're right, but, you've kind of missed the point.

No idea who 2quartz is...but intresting none the less and I shall add this to my files.

• Like 2

I'm confused now? Is it me?

Can I form a supergroup where I get to share dAVe80's and Xann's record collections and they get to dig my allotment?

Draw your own conclusions.

Can I form a supergroup where I get to share dAVe80's and Xann's record collections and they get to dig my allotment?

I'm not even sure if I'm real to be honest. Although I do take a lot of PCP.   

• Like 1

No. You share the allotment and dig the record collection. Man.
  • Like 4

If this username I post under is one of the accused donnie then by all means I give you permission to say your piece.

So does 8pints, villaajax, StefanAVFC, dodgyknees, CI, GENTLEMAN, BOF (I got bored of that one), Ingram85 and that bellend who posted as a pirate, incidentally.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Special K for the win

I don't see what Ketamine has to do with anything tbh..

well I just thought if somebody was going to mention PCP I would show my street cred and go with horse tranq

I've had a conversation with a group of guys on K and it was scary because they were so used to it they just came over as slightly tipsy

met them again an hour later and they turned down a couple of vodkas as they were 'off the booze on doctors orders'

• Like 1

OK, I admit it, I'm limpid. Although it's a bit more complex. I've come down from the virtual heavens, in the form of my 'son', to get a feel for the good people of Villatalk. There is another of me, the 'virtual spirit' if you will, who is not so subtly named 'Ghost'. He'll be around to help you once I've been sacrificed to save Villatalk from tearing itself apart during the summer. One of you will betray me. I know but I won't say who because why not. I'll come back a few weeks later and post some songs which subtly suggest a new direction for Villa fans. Some of you will get the wrong impression and establish a weird cult dedicated to me which will get out of hand in the form a new forum dedicated to the appreciation of various footballers' eyebrows.

Edited by limpid
edited for proof
  • Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â