General Chat

AVFCLaura

Just up the road from me. Wonderful place Stockton. My mate once got propositioned by a prostitute in Stockton, who offered to give him a BJ for £2. Not just the beer that's cheap.

Did he hold out for more money from her?

• Like 1

Just up the road from me. Wonderful place Stockton. My mate once got propositioned by a prostitute in Stockton, who offered to give him a BJ for £2. Not just the beer that's cheap.

Did he hold out for more money from her?

He said he considered it, but then the saw her face in the light.

Ever been in a Glasgow boozer that was accessed via a wicket gate in a closed shopfront sized roller shutter - that roller shutter painted with a skull and crossbones and the letters I.R.A. ?

What's more, I was clearly an away fan on a footy night when I did it.

Got away with it triumphantly but would never try the same trick again.

Never been to glasgow but it does seem stupidly rough. The poor areas make rough places in brum look kind of alright. My cousin lives in edinburgh, some very nice parts but some bloody awful places also.

Ever been in a Glasgow boozer that was accessed via a wicket gate in a closed shopfront sized roller shutter - that roller shutter painted with a skull and crossbones and the letters I.R.A. ?

Ha, no not been there.

Did a wedding in Glasgow a couple of years back.

Most of the guests stayed at a central hotel, quite nice actually.

On the tables in the lounge there was what looked like menus, but they were the hotel's own 'rough guide' to Glasgow for the guests.

It recommended that non drinkers maybe shouldn't mention that they're teetotal to the locals as it might cause distrust.

Having been north of the wall on more than one occasion, I can confirm Scotland is full of Wildlings and White Walkers, who are constantly telling short people to go to the toilet.

"Wee man."

• Like 1

people who have opinions I trust say scotland is ace and the people are the friendliest in the uk, I find this hard to believe. I blame celtic supporters for this view.

Edited by Seat68

people who have opinions I trust say scotland is ace and the people are the friendliest in the uk, I find this hard to believe. I blame celtic supporters for this view.

They're to blame for all the sectarian stuff in Glasgow, for sure.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â