one day I played it on 33rpm like a normal album

two

blokes

just

talking

the

lyrics

• Like 2

I've never actually done it but i watched some religous nut on youtube go through the whole song saying it was the work of satan. Occult lyrics all through the song and some of it held up to what he was saying but really?. Zep never ever explained where the song came from and robert said in an interview that its as if the song wrote itself. Still I think most of us know its just a bloody great song, although not one of my favourite zep songs.

Aqua never explained where "I'm a Barbie girl" came from. :detect:

I'll ask Rob next time he's in the pub.

he kept that quiet that he likes them. Bet he's got them on vinyl.

I wish Satan was real, seems like cool dude to hang out with.

From the Bible

People killed by God: approx 2.4 million

People killed by Satan: 10 (all sanctioned by God as part of a bet)

Even from God's own book, it's not always easy to work out which one is supposed to be the good guy. Should have got a better editor.

• Like 3

play_if_you_dare.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNqeDr5mlQ

The guitar solo is brilliant backwards! I know it's not too bad forward either.

you can see why some religous nuts are raving about it. Some songs sound really creepy backwards, the song black sabbath sounds really creepy backwards.

I'm glad to report my dog is fast asleep, bless her. The main reasons I got her done was because if she had 8 pups for example you can't guarantee they will go to good homes. And the amount of staffies in dog homes is unreal, I'm glad to say I'm not going to increase the numbers by selling them to people who can't look after them properly.

• Like 2

I love the idea that this powerful, evil lord of darkness exists, and choses to make himself known almost exclusively through the lyrics of 70s pop songs. But only if you listen to them backwards.

Coincidentally,, if you look at the words "Stairway to Heaven", take some of the letters out, add some other ones, turn the resullting phrase 90 degrees to the left, then turn it 90 degrees to the right, you'll see that it spells out "Satan is lord, also, 9/11, lol".

And the amount of staffies in dog homes is unreal.

QFT.

I had a tour round Battersea dogs home a couple of years ago and the only dogs that weren't staffies were staffie-cross. Very sad indeed.

play_if_you_dare.png

you can see why some religous nuts are raving about it. Some songs sound really creepy backwards, the song black sabbath sounds really creepy backwards.

Which song by Black Sabbath?

play_if_you_dare.png

Black Sabbath? Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath?!?! ...Black Sabbath.

play_if_you_dare.png

Black Sabbath? Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath?!?! ...Black Sabbath.

And the amount of staffies in dog homes is unreal.

QFT.

I had a tour round Battersea dogs home a couple of years ago and the only dogs that weren't staffies were staffie-cross. Very sad indeed.

heart breaking really

I love the idea that this powerful, evil lord of darkness exists, and choses to make himself known almost exclusively through the lyrics of 70s pop songs. But only if you listen to them backwards.

Coincidentally,, if you look at the words "Stairway to Heaven", take some of the letters out, add some other ones, turn the resullting phrase 90 degrees to the left, then turn it 90 degrees to the right, you'll see that it spells out "Satan is lord, also, 9/11, lol".

page was massively into the occult and zeps downward spiral from the mid 70s up until bonhams death was linked by some to his fascination with the occult.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â