General Chat

AVFCLaura

Todays dinner. Fried egg on toast, then fried egg on toast, then fried egg sandwich. It sounded nice beforehand and even tasted nice at the time. But now I'm struggling :)

anyone watch the prisoner last night? was it any good?

anyone wtaching theroux right now? that one kids a proper space cadet! all round bad parenting IMO if a kid says he hates you because he doesnt want to take a shower surely you laugh it off and tell him to get in the shower rather than take him to a therapist?

and its interesting to see louis using his noggin and use a manipulative tone with the kids compared to the parents and even some of the teachers who seem clueless, it took him all of 30 seconds to get the kid from under the table whilst the therapist couldnt care less, someones obviously making alot of cash from these drugs

yeah thats the way in seems, they pump the kids full of drugs and just leave them to it, pussy foot round the problem rather than try and get rid of it

the frankie boyle stand up is i think his dvd, very very good, interacts alot with the audience, but a fair chunk of it has been done of MTW

Todays dinner. Fried egg on toast, then fried egg on toast, then fried egg sandwich. It sounded nice beforehand and even tasted nice at the time. But now I'm struggling :)

Have you got garlic, an onion, and some spices?

Spicy scrambled egg is the dogs gonads

Psychiatry is balls, just pumps you full of drugs and expect you to get better, whilst making a lovely profit from your misfortunes.

Psychology on the other hand is awesome.

Looking forward to Frankie Boyle standup at 10 :D

Frankie Boyle is the dogs bollocks, seen that stand up before and it's great. Dave Gorman America Unchained was on right after it too which is just as entertaining, Gorman is a real head-case.

Have you got garlic, an onion, and some spices?

Spicy scrambled egg is the dogs gonads

Scrambled eggs in any form are greater than fried eggs, it's just a fact.

Like them with some grated cheese added personally, stilton works very well and gives you farts that would actually get you evicted from hell - especially if you have a tin of mushy peas on the same day (yes, I experiment with this kind of thing, that's how I roll)

Also if I scramble 6 eggs, I'll throw away 2-3 of the whites....the richer they are the better they taste. 8)

Gorman is a real head-case.

Thoroughly agree. Gorman is top notch.

I've been watching him since he and Danny Wallace got on to the telebox.

I still think he'll struggle to beat: "Are you Dave Gorman?"

Not in a fry up, noooooooooooooooo.

p.s. I'm posting in 'general chat'. I feel ashamed.

Standards are slipping Darren ;)

I really fancy some scrambled eggs now. Unfortunately the only food I have in the house is a loaf, butter, curly fries, some frozen chicken breast and pasta. And Shreddies. Sigh.

Tomorrow I get to get up early and run the diss binding and submission gauntlet. turns out the department thought it'd be brilliant to have the submission date for the entirety of third year Politic's students dissertations to be on the first day of term after a holiday, which also happens to be the first day you can go and get it bound at the library after the weekend where 99% of the students in the town come back. Really, really smart that. Hundreds of people wanting to use the same service sharpish, genius.

Gorman is a real head-case.

Thoroughly agree. Gorman is top notch.

I've been watching him since he and Danny Wallace got on to the telebox.

I still think he'll struggle to beat: "Are you Dave Gorman?"

Not in a fry up, noooooooooooooooo.

I used to think I was pretty retarded with mathematics and statistics until I read Gormans books....he's an extremely intelligent man with a 'mad' streak a mile wide. The "Are you Dave Gorman" book is a fine piece of literature, as is the Googlewhack one. The book to America Unchained is good too, I actually read it while driving (or being driven) across America which made it all the more amusing.

Oh OK in a fry up fried eggs are better than scrambled, they're also superior in a bacon and egg sarnie....but on their own then scrambled eggs are the king.

So what's your stance on cuddly toys and high heels?

Teddy bears are great!

High heels are pretty horrid (unless they're on boots). Boots are, on the whole, really great.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â