General Chat

AVFCLaura

Believe it or not she's got a new hoover but the other one is in the shed outside. This new hoover keeps giving me funny looks so I ay going to waste my time trying to talk her into bed. Don't fancy getting the old one out as its been in the shed for a bit and you never know I might catch something like spider clap or whatever else lurks in their

• Like 1

Me and my mum have a weird relationship. Last night we were both pissed and we were talking about her mum(my gran) and the fact that my dad never stuck around. She got quite emotional and I suppose I did. Never felt much love off my mum although I know she loves me but I'm the same with her. She said last night that it was down to her dad( my grandad) who back in the day was a nasty bastard at times. When she used to fall over my grandad used to hit her because that's how he dealt with stuff. His dad commited suicide when he was young and his mum died young of TB so its obvious why he was the way he was. My family always used to brush off any questions I had about my dad and it used to bother me a lot and still does. Got to the point where I felt wrong asking about him. Only when I was drunk did I used to bring it up in the end. My mum has done things that I'll never forgive her for and I've done things over my mum that I shall never forgive myself for. Anyway neither of us are drunk tonight, well my mum aint yet but its as if last night never happend. Very weird relationship. She's a good woman though

Believe it or not I always done well in spelling tests at high school. Gone down hill.

I choose not.

To be fair his spelling is fine, his grammar is a different matter.

Done a bit of a spring clean today.

Makes me realise how little I clean my house! Some places are disgusting.

Need to grow up a bit in that respect...

Hire a cleaner! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â