General Chat

AVFCLaura

A word has not been invented to convey how hungover I am. I've had serious hangovers before but this is on a new scale. I'm going back to sleep and may even have a little cry.

Amateur. If you had a true hangover you wouldn't be able to post on VT.
  • Like 1

I worry about Rugeley and Leemond, I really do.

I think they would make a great sitcom.

I've gone beyond finding it amusing, it's actually depressing.
  • Like 1

Haha where's this come from

Oh, I know this is VT, where tales of excessive drinking are a source of entertainment, but seriously mate, you are doing yourself major damage. 

I know, it's none of my business, but it's actually getting quite upsetting to read about. 

• Like 2

Nah mate I appreciate your concern but I'm ok seriously. Do I come across unstable? I'm so much calmer than I used to be but I admit when I drink it completely takes over me. It only takes half a can of beer and I feel myself changing into this other person, I'm not pissed off half a can but that half a can takes over me and I'm someone else. Probably down to confidence and I feel like me when I have a drink. I can go without it for periods and I'm not an alcoholic. But yes drink turns me into a mess. Nice one anyway but I'm ok really ha

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â