General Chat

AVFCLaura

Ive been up since half six watching the revelations channel, some bloke talking about how the lord has changed his life. I just keep muttering obscenities at the tv.

**** that, burn the sheets, I hate other people being sick, gets me going too

Went for an Indian in Stourbridge last night, specials menu, chicken tikka masala with spinach, prawns and mushrooms, talk about ticking the boxes! The missus woke me up at 8 cos she could smell the curry / booze on me and wanted me to shower

when a was a kid my parents went off and left me 'home alone'

first night I went out got stupidly drunk  -  so drunk my girlfriend (now wife!) phoned the house next morning to check if I was alive or dead

I went down stairs, answered the phone and told her I was feeling surprisingly chipper all things considered

went back upstairs, some clearing in the woods and decorated my entire room, floor, walls, bed, curtains with puke

big lesson learned, if you scoop up the bedding and shove it in the washing machine, what you get out 45 minutes later is sheets full of rinsed clean puke chunks

• Like 1

Got confused for a moment, when this picture turned up on my Twitter feed. I'm not on Villa Talk, I thought!

BjRwPBjIUAA7SNp.jpg

goblins010.jpg
1 like isn't enough for this

2dqoyhg.jpg

You know you've posted a corker when you make yourself laugh...

haha now that is funny

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â