General Chat

AVFCLaura

I remember when I was about 18 or 19 and full of beer at a mates party, a couple of us watched the beheading of Ken Bigley online.  Around ten years later and it's still something I deeply regret doing; I wasn't right for about a week or so.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

As said before, I just do not do not do not do not understand this at all.

I just do not want to watch a human being's head being chopped off. I just don't. I do not know why the hell anyone would even be curious.

I suppose I'm sorry that you made the decision when young to watch it, as I've never had that curiosity at all. But some bloke at the pub years ago said he watched it and said the screams haunted him. And all I could think of was.......well yes, you watched a video of a man getting his head chopped off for no reason.

Yeah, this shit is grim.

I'm off to have a tommy tank.

Unrelated, of course.

I've got that thing right now where it burns where I pee (usually when I drink cider: discuss) so I can't tommy tank because then it would BURN LIKE ****.

Yeah, this shit is grim.

Unrelated, of course.

I've got that thing right now where it burns where I pee (usually when I drink cider: discuss) so I can't tommy tank because then it would BURN LIKE ****.

Thats Aids 

Yeah, this shit is grim.

Unrelated, of course.

Thats Aids 

Dayum. Are you sure?? Or are you not just sure, but HIV positive???

if it's early aids there is a cure

pop a match up the opening until only the phosphorous head is showing

set light to the head

you'll forget all about the stingy pee problem

I concur that you should do this 

if it's early aids there is a cure

pop a match up the opening until only the phosphorous head is showing

set light to the head

you'll forget all about the stingy pee problem

I concur that you should do this 

It's hard to doubt the logic that I'd forget the stingy pee problem. Therefore the only conclusion is that you must be a doctor.

Twitter banned tonight in Turkey. The book of faces and the youtube to follow, soon.

The government sprayed water cannons on houses displaying anti government messages last week. Meanwhile a kid who was killed was killed by a gas canister to the head, has been a victim of a smear campaign by the government. They've linked him to a terrorist organisation and his family were booed during a government rally.

I live in a fun country.

I'm with them on Twitter

It must be great to live in a country where people no longer say

" but it was on twitter ...."

• Like 3

Twitter banned tonight in Turkey. The book of faces and the youtube to follow, soon.

It's a good job for the Turkish government that there's no way to circumvent internet censorship.

• Like 2

It's a good job for the Turkish government that there's no way to circumvent internet censorship.

That's the thing, just switching on ZenMate renders the ban useless.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â