General Chat

AVFCLaura

yanks on here, whats 5 guys burgers and fries like?

seen they are opening a branch in brum

This post is old, but I have to respond. It's fantastic.
Do they douse the chips in msg or something?
Hahahaha I hope not. They say they use peanut oil for the fries as opposed to what other places use. Still not a healthy option at all, but the burgers are amazing.

Nothing better than having 5 Guys in your mouth ....mmmmmm.

Btw, I liked this post because it made me laugh and not because I agree :ph34r:

Are squirrel's rats that live up trees?

Spotted one this morning in my garden i approached it and it didn't run just sat there staring at me

What a peculiar creature good job i wasn't a predator

essentially they are rats with a good hairdresser and great PR

The orange ones have far better publicists than the grey ones.

They must have if they can make people empathise with gingers.

• Like 1

I ended up getting banned from my local a few years ago. Nothing serious it was just a routine thing, when I'd get a bit out of hand they would ban me for a few weeks which was fair enough. Anyway I happend to get banned over the festive period this one time and it gutted me because it was a awwesome pub. I got on with the owner ok and he was in my year at school. Anyway I thought bugger it I'll send him a nice xmas present, so I went the butchers and got a pigs head and wrapped it up in wrapping paper and sent it the landlord in a box. I even put a nice festive note on some paper and put it in the pigs mouth. I knew a barmaid from the pub who lived near by, so I popped it round her house and said here you are when you go into work tonight give that the guvnor will you. Unbeknown to her she was delievering a pigs head. Its fair to say he saw the funny side and he stuck it up on the pub wall for the night. Not to long after I had another plan involving an unfortunate pigs head, so again I went the butchers and got myself another head. But this time I was pissed out of my head, anyway I get to the front door of my flat and think nah I'll just put it in my mrs car for now. The boot never locked so I put it in their then went back to the pub and got smashed even more. Over a week down the line I've forgot about this head in the boot and my mrs is driving around with it in the car and she aint got a clue. All I keep hearing is about this bad smell in the car and I think nothing of it until I get a phone call off her about how's she found a pigs head in the boot. Oops.

Anyone seen the story on the OS about 2 villa players visiting Birmingham Library to engage with the youngsters? I bet they were really excited... until Jed Steer and Grant Holt turned up.

• Like 1

Anyone seen the story on the OS about 2 villa players visiting Birmingham Library to engage with the youngsters? I bet they were really excited... until Jed Steer and Grant Holt turned up.

Grant Holt wasn't actually visiting the Library he was on his way to the MacDonalds next door

• Like 1

I ended up getting banned from my local a few years ago. Nothing serious it was just a routine thing, when I'd get a bit out of hand they would ban me for a few weeks which was fair enough. Anyway I happend to get banned over the festive period this one time and it gutted me because it was a awwesome pub. I got on with the owner ok and he was in my year at school. Anyway I thought bugger it I'll send him a nice xmas present, so I went the butchers and got a pigs head and wrapped it up in wrapping paper and sent it the landlord in a box. I even put a nice festive note on some paper and put it in the pigs mouth. I knew a barmaid from the pub who lived near by, so I popped it round her house and said here you are when you go into work tonight give that the guvnor will you. Unbeknown to her she was delievering a pigs head. Its fair to say he saw the funny side and he stuck it up on the pub wall for the night. Not to long after I had another plan involving an unfortunate pigs head, so again I went the butchers and got myself another head. But this time I was pissed out of my head, anyway I get to the front door of my flat and think nah I'll just put it in my mrs car for now. The boot never locked so I put it in their then went back to the pub and got smashed even more. Over a week down the line I've forgot about this head in the boot and my mrs is driving around with it in the car and she aint got a clue. All I keep hearing is about this bad smell in the car and I think nothing of it until I get a phone call off her about how's she found a pigs head in the boot. Oops.

Tonight, Rugeley Villa sleeps with the fishes. 

Given that Bombay is now called Mumbai, shouldn't the Indian film industry be called "Mummywood"? 

My mother in law is from India, she is from Surat, a city of about 5m people nobody has ever heard of which is 200 miles north of Mumbai.  She still calls Mumbai "Bombay" as do all of the family.  I don't know how many people still call it Bombay in India, but I would imagine it is a sizeable number. 

Grant Holt wasn't actually visiting the Library he was on his way to the MacDonalds next door

There's a Nando's and a Greggs there too, no doubt Holt was there in double quick time! 

I'd like to go to India. Not in a backpacking, bullshitty 'soul-searching' sense. It's quite a fascinating place.

I keep hearing that it really is full of people, though. Crowded as hell. Not sure I can hack that. I freak out in a crowd of 4...

I've never been but just going by what the inlaws say, India is like the USA in that it really is a continent pretending to be a country.  You could live their your whole life and not really figure out what the place is supposed to be. I guess it's even more true in India than the US because of the sheer number of languages spoken out there. 

I remember when Flick Sculley (Holly Valance) was in it, **** hell they were good times 'right then mom, dad, I'm watching Neighbours upstairs in my bedroom please do not disturb me'

and when Isla Fisher was in Home and Away

Natalie Imbruglia FTW  :wub:

and Danni Minogue

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â