General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm all out of **** drink, bad tines....probably had too much anyway, I'll feel this in the morning anyway.

I do have  some JD and some vodka and a little bit of wine left over but I don't recon it would do me much good to have a dance on them now.

one last cigarette then bed for me I recon

Tom Clancy's Ghost recon?

kind of feel like I'm losing control

If you aware of it and like you've written in posts previous to the ones I've quoted, are planning to moderate it, things are still well in your control, don't beat yourself up about it, get some sleep and things will be fine.

Edited by 8pints

Reverse chin lick, drop toe hold, tight Lycra, diving headbutt, arm bar, referee bumps, half Nelson, hot tag, florescent spandex, sables body hand print impressioned body paint boobs, Russian leg sweep.

Has Tony gone yet? :detect:

• Like 1

Reverse chin lick, drop toe hold, tight Lycra, diving headbutt, arm bar, referee bumps, half Nelson, hot tag, florescent spandex, sables body hand print impressioned body paint boobs, Russian leg sweep.

Has Tony gone yet? :detect:

http://youtu.be/8xiWw5dwngc

Edited by tonyh29

kind of feel like I'm losing control

If you aware of it and like you've written in posts previous to the ones I've quoted, are planning to moderate it, things are still well in your control, don't beat yourself up about it, get some sleep and things will be fine.

sounds **** stupid I know but cheers man, yeah I like a drink, I always have done but at the moment drink seems to be the only thing that numbs the pain (physical pain in my hips) but it sometimes it feels like its the only release that I get because the quacks dont seem all that bothered at the moment

any way I am taking your advice and going to bed

• Like 1

yanks on here, whats 5 guys burgers and fries like?

seen they are opening a branch in brum

This post is old, but I have to respond. It's fantastic.
Do they douse the chips in msg or something?

Hahahaha I hope not. They say they use peanut oil for the fries as opposed to what other places use. Still not a healthy option at all, but the burgers are amazing.

Some of us do travel also you know :-)

Very true, I think Tony does, if I remember correctly? I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm almost certain that Tony travels a lot.
I hadn't been in this thread for a while and suddenly find I'm a celeb :)

Where have you been...travelling?
Don't have a passport at the minute .. Didn't have room for my Iran and Azerbaijan visas , so I needed a new one :)

Not sure why I hadn't been in this thread tbh , must have been some wrestling talk going on or something

pah people with only one passport ...... Novices :-) some of us have two :-)
  • Like 1

Are squirrel's rats that live up trees?

Spotted one this morning in my garden i approached it and it didn't run just sat there staring at me

What a peculiar creature good job i wasn't a predator

Edited by AshVilla

yanks on here, whats 5 guys burgers and fries like?

seen they are opening a branch in brum

This post is old, but I have to respond. It's fantastic.
Do they douse the chips in msg or something?

Hahahaha I hope not. They say they use peanut oil for the fries as opposed to what other places use. Still not a healthy option at all, but the burgers are amazing.

Nothing better than having 5 Guys in your mouth ....mmmmmm.

• Like 2

Spotted one this morning in my garden i approached it and it didn't run just sat there staring at me

essentially they are rats with a good hairdresser and great PR

• Like 1

essentially they are rats with a good hairdresser and great PR

The orange ones have far better publicists than the grey ones.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â