General Chat

AVFCLaura

When your missus thinks she is being handed a nice glass of red wine after a hard day's work. Imagine her surprise when you've filled the glass with undiluted ribena. Looks identical. Tastes...different. Oh how I laughed.
I suspect you're going to pay for that, O'Flaherty.

Oh I know. I just couldn't help myself. I don't know how I kept a straight face.

What a pathetic old man.

Local park, swings and what not, cage for football. There's like the main car park and a back car park which I admit is privately owned but mate parks in there, there is only ever 1, maybe two cars there but about 8 spaces and it's right next to the cage instead of the walk up the little hill from the main car park. Old Man comes out telling us to move the car. Okay privately owned, fair enough although still abit gay, we're not harming anyone.

Then 30 minutes later he comes out his house with two police officers telling them that we bullied some young kids out of the cage too play (11 of us)...even though little kids were playing half the court and we were playing the other half. The old man was like "they shouldn't be playing in here" and luckily the Coppers were quite young and just told the old man to stop wasting their time as anyone of any age can use the cage to play football and nothing wrong was going on. (which it was)

how pathetic....anyway, lovely day!!

When your missus thinks she is being handed a nice glass of red wine after a hard day's work. Imagine her surprise when you've filled the glass with undiluted ribena. Looks identical. Tastes...different. Oh how I laughed.

:lol: no naked hugs for a while for you!

Got the score... Never even tried Sky Sports Website... Was searching BBC and RTE for updates but couldn't find it..

Good win for them... I'm from Leinster but do not support them. I suppose I could call myself a Lunster! :D

Is there any better way in this world to spend time than nestled in a chair at a bookstore reading various and several books and magazines?

(and I was wearing my Villa shirt with pride... I'm no glory hunter! :flag: )

Winter's done the window frames right in. Stripped back the paint and they're fooked.

Like to get double glazing, but she wants a kitchen first.

This 'little job' has just done for my Sunday.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â