General Chat

AVFCLaura

Is there a medical thread on VT?

On Monday, I was running home from the bus stop, because I was late for my driving lesson, when suddenly my ankle really started hurting and I couldn't put any weight on it. I thought I'd have to cancel my driving lesson, but 10 minutes later it was perfectly fine and has been all week.

But this morning, running for the bus, it's gone again. 2 hours later it's still hurting when I'm not putting weight on it. Feels like it's on fire and it's constantly aching. Does that sound like a sprain?

Have you though about getting the earlier bus?

It sounds like running to and from the bus causes the problem so if you manage your time more efficiently and cut out the daily "bus sprint" It may give your foot aids the chance to naturally heal without having to speak with the doctor.

But I was running from the bus stop the first time and because it was raining the second time, so  :P

I don't know if I could do the weirdness of my day justice.

Let's just say I ended up in the middle of a carnival at 6am dressed as Pinocchio with shrek, ogre Fiona (bloke), Fiona and a wolf dancing in the rain speaking 3 different languages.

Was it a dream?

Watching Man Utd v Crystal Palace directly after watching the 6 Nations is making me hate football.

Amen! Did you see the Palace fans shouting at Rooney when he went to take a corner early on? They were like animals! Foaming at the mouth with anger. 

I'd love to see a big financial crisis hit football (perhaps Sky and BT Sport going bust) and every club have to start again. Maybe that's a bit OTT but something needs to change

Watching Man Utd v Crystal Palace directly after watching the 6 Nations is making me hate football.

Amen! Did you see the Palace fans shouting at Rooney when he went to take a corner early on? They were like animals! Foaming at the mouth with anger. 

7_shrek.jpg

• Like 1

I'd love to see a big financial crisis hit football (perhaps Sky and BT Sport going bust) and every club have to start again. Maybe that's a bit OTT but something needs to change

We should be alright then.

• Like 1

Agreed. What annoyed me was Januzaj going down and everyone screaming at Palace for playing on when Januzaj was OBVIOUSLY fine and just being a prima donna. Then the ball finally went out and the ref got whistles and boos and Man Utd fans were in his face and I just thought "oh ffs you're all just a bunch of wooses, **** you all" and turned it off.

And then I have to watch Villa be shit tomorrow and continue to not compete for anything because we will never ever have the money of Man City or any of the others at the top. Football is just so shit and unenjoyable as it is now. The way the fans are at the rugby and how respectful the players are to each other (at least at the final whistle) and the ref and how sensible the rules are and the sensibility of those who run it without corruption, I just weep for football. It's just a shame you end up falling for a team and can't just get out of it.

There's an obvious one.. Nah let's not go there.

Jennifer Lawrence. That would get some use.

Actually no. Sex tapes are never great. They're too 'real'. The allure of the celeb is gone. Although Paris Hilton didn't have a lot to start with TBH.

Unless if it was a solo effort unwittingly caught. That'd be OK. :-)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â