General Chat

AVFCLaura

After been fairly ill after the gym yesterday I went to the doctors who spent all of two minutes to tell me ah yeah its a virus...take some nurophen and paracetamol and plentynof rest ....that will be 50 euro please ......50 quid for 2 minutes work ffs!!!! And then the problems trying to buy ibuprofen at the chemist swear I looked like a junkie or something

50 Euros for visiting the doctor?!    :o

what country??

After been fairly ill after the gym yesterday I went to the doctors who spent all of two minutes to tell me ah yeah its a virus...take some nurophen and paracetamol and plentynof rest ....that will be 50 euro please ......50 quid for 2 minutes work ffs!!!! And then the problems trying to buy ibuprofen at the chemist swear I looked like a junkie or something

50 Euros for visiting the doctor?!    :o

what country??

The rip off republic

who's this new un on sky sports news

:o

:wub:

I didn't immediately fall off my chair when I saw her, like I did with other SSN presenters. She might be a grower though (fnarr fnarr).

I need some good old fashioned VillaTalk expert medical advice.

I have sporadic sharpish pain in my right hand, and it radiates up my arm as high as my shoulder...it's not terrible, but it's a bit annoying. I can't recall doing anything to hurt it...

Any theories, docs?

I have sporadic sharpish pain in my right hand, and it radiates up my arm as high as my shoulder...it's not terrible, but it's a bit annoying. I can't recall doing anything to hurt it...

Any theories, docs?

you've come to the right place

to eliminate the obvious, were you holding a freshly sharpened pencil whilst having a tug?

I just received an offer from Swansea University for a place on their Mechanical Engineering course this September. **** buzzing.  :D

I've seen some work out of Swansea Uni at an exhibition and it looks like a decent place.

Swansea's also a half decent place for the occassional half a lager.

Good on ya, and good luck.

Any theories, docs?

I was going to say hand aids but seeings how the pain is radiating all the way up to your shoulder it sounds like it is definitely arm aids, and not good arm aids it's bad arm aids

sorry fella but there is no saving you.

having said that I have over the past few weeks been getting a terrible pain in the thumb on my left hand and in the wrist on my right hand, it's not through constantly fornicating in isolation so I recon I may have a double dose of the hand aids

• Like 1

I just received an offer from Swansea University for a place on their Mechanical Engineering course this September. **** buzzing.  :D

I've seen some work out of Swansea Uni at an exhibition and it looks like a decent place.

Swansea's also a half decent place for the occassional half a lager.

Good on ya, and good luck.

Thanks. I went to an open day last year and whilst I wasn't too impressed, it was the fact that they're building a new £450m campus dedicated to engineering and technology that led me to apply. And it's right on the goddamn beach.

Any theories, docs?

A general nerve thang or does the hand pain occur for any reason (and thereafter radiate)?

Any theories, docs?

Might be carpal tunnel. You need to buy yourself a little velcro support for your wrist and start having a lot of sick days at work (if some of my colleagues are anything to go by).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â