General Chat

AVFCLaura

ah, I can see the first school report now

A promising start, but Aston Villa must try harder, I notice the parents have stopped sending in dinner money since the incident with that Irish lad.

Lol. He will be a rough gem, with tonnes of potential though. ;)

Got to ask, why why why why, I get up with an alarm at 7:30 in the week, it feels like shit. Today, a day off, I wake up at 8:20, no alarm and feel crisp.

I wanted to sleep much longer.

:(

Same here - I so want to stay in bed longer on the weekend but I'm up and ready to fight the world. During the week, I wake up feeling sorry for myself, dragging myself out of bed feeling (and looking) like a zombie.  Why why why?!

I was looking to wake around 10-10:30, the missus won't get in from work till 11 tonight, after eating we won't get to sleep till 11:45-12, then she is back to work at 7 tomorrow (leaving at 6:30) so today is the only time we get a little time to snooze in the morning.

Thomas emerges from the closet, 'Musicals' reappears, and now it's 'What's your scent?'.

What next? Colour coordination? Quality haberdashery? Best dog to be seen carrying?

VT's camping up.

:)

Well I am well and truly off the wagon, round me mates and I have already done half a bottle of jagermeister, me other mates missus is round here as well and we have had some beef in the past, I have always got on with her but she suddenly took a massive disliking to me for no apparent reason it tonight she has actually put her arms around me gave me a big hug and apologised...I mite try and DHUTWU later

Nah that last bit twas but a joke, Tis nice to know that she no longer hates me though.

I don't care if people dislike or hate me but when it comes out of the blue it's just kind of strange

Well I am well and truly off the wagon, round me mates and I have already done half a bottle of jagermeister, me other mates missus is round here as well and we have had some beef in the past, I have always got on with her but she suddenly took a massive disliking to me for no apparent reason it tonight she has actually put her arms around me gave me a big hug and apologised...I mite try and DHUTWU later

Nah that last bit twas but a joke, Tis nice to know that she no longer hates me though.

I don't care if people dislike or hate me but when it comes out of the blue it's just kind of strange

How do you drink that stuff?  Straight?

Just noticed on HUKD that the Star Wars robes are reduced from £39.99 to £14.99 at Argos

Picked up one of these:

x6c6mu.jpg

How cool am I going to look in that?! There's also Boba Fett, R2D2 & Yoda ones for those that want one

Just noticed on HUKD that the Star Wars robes are reduced from £39.99 to £14.99 at Argos

Picked up one of these:

x6c6mu.jpg

How cool am I going to look in that?! There's also Boba Fett, R2D2 & Yoda ones for those that want one

72858725305627a40ffe8a11c6dce1cbf96aa7b1

• Like 2

Picked up one of these:

x6c6mu.jpg

It'll look lovely with your Luke Skywalker bedsheets.

Same here - I so want to stay in bed longer on the weekend but I'm up and ready to fight the world. During the week, I wake up feeling sorry for myself, dragging myself out of bed feeling (and looking) like a zombie.  Why why why?!

Same here. My alarm goes off at 6.45am in the week, and I'd sell my soul or a lung for an extra half an hour in bed.  7.00 am on a Saturday morning, and I'm wide awake like a kid with ADHD on a gallon of Sunny D.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â