General Chat

AVFCLaura

Anyone had a root canal done? Getting one next Friday but I'm just wondering would I be able to play soccer during or would a tap to the face be agonizing. 

For me, I was good after it was done. My tooth was dead so nothing to ache after all the shit was removed.

Bring nasal-spray though if you have a slight cold, you'll be in the chair for a while and a blocked nose would be horrid.

Anyone had a root canal done? Getting one next Friday but I'm just wondering would I be able to play soccer during or would a tap to the face be agonizing. 

For me, I was good after it was done. My tooth was dead so nothing to ache after all the shit was removed.

Bring nasal-spray though if you have a slight cold, you'll be in the chair for a while and a blocked nose would be horrid.

Mines definitely dead, any problems since no?

Nope, all good. It will probably become brittle in 20 years or so but it's to be expected

I suspect your dentist would struggle to drill the hole whilst you run around

• Like 2

I suspect your dentist would struggle to drill the hole whilst you run around

Na I'll play the Makelele role and just sitting there and break up the play while he does his thing. ;)

Nope, all good. It will probably become brittle in 20 years or so but it's to be expected

That's grand so cheers Tegis :)

• Like 1

Had a root canal done about 6 years ago, even though the crown fell off 2 years after it doesn't hurt or owt, took about 3 hours though over 2 sessions

Ya it's 2 roots going to be 3 sessions, about 80mins each. I won't mind once I can play a bit of football Sundays.

I had some root canal and was told it wouldn't need anaesthetic as the root was dead. After me screaming and nearly kicking the assistant in the head I got some anaesthetic.

I had some root canal and was told it wouldn't need anaesthetic as the root was dead. After me screaming and nearly kicking the assistant in the head I got some anaesthetic.

That advice might have been good if you were dead.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â