General Chat

AVFCLaura

HaHa I have a ready supply of that. Someone was stealing a bike earlier on so I thought I know I'll call the local police and let them know

Me-There has been a bike chained up outside all day and now it's 10pm and someone is outside with a hacksaw sawing through the chain

Them-well have you asked him if it's his bike? Maybe he lost his key for the lock!

If the poor fool had lost his key I am pretty sure he wouldn't wait until 10pm to come and retrieve his him via sawing through the chain.

Mind you serves him right for leaving his bike where he did, it was never going to last long

Should have served him some vigilante justice.

I'm wearing a pair of shorts and a beatles tshirt that is too small for me and a pair of slippers, if you think I am giving chase down Erdington high street like (especially when it's raining cats and Bulgarians outside) then you are very much mistaken

Plus I would run the risk of getting stabbed...I mean I know for a fact he had a hacksaw, he could have knocked me out and sawed my arm off or something

I'm wearing a pair of shorts and a beatles tshirt that is too small for me and a pair of slippers, if you think I am giving chase down Erdington high street like (especially when it's raining cats and Bulgarians outside) then you are very much mistaken

Plus I would run the risk of getting stabbed...I mean I know for a fact he had a hacksaw, he could have knocked me out and sawed my arm off or something

Plus I would run the risk of getting stabbed by Bickster...I mean I know for a fact he had a hacksaw, he could have knocked me out and sawed my arm off or something

Fixed.

Well this has been the best weekend I've had in ages, I have sat down and watched film and read my books and done absolutely nothing else, I've even just woke up after a nice 1hr 45 min nap

I've been after a weekend like this for ages

keep checking rogues gallery, we all sneeked in and tea bagged you

I drive an automatic works van, not having a clutch has it's benefits, but overall I much prefer a manual. It is a crappy Iveco van, maybe if I drove a more refined automatic I might have an opposite opinion.

I find it slow, unintuitive, and most annoyingly in tight spots, when I really need to creep (which is my expression for slower than a crawl) it utterly fails, especially in reverse.

Well this has been the best weekend I've had in ages, I have sat down and watched film and read my books and done absolutely nothing else, I've even just woke up after a nice 1hr 45 min nap

I didnt :)

• Like 1

That's because you were too busy with the BBC.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Did anyone teabag Baselayers during Ski Sunday by using the pause function on their Skybox

No!?

Erm, nah, me neither. I was just asking and that.

tea bapping

nobody ever moans about a tea bapping

I drive an automatic works van, not having a clutch has it's benefits, but overall I much prefer a manual. It is a crappy Iveco van, maybe if I drove a more refined automatic I might have an opposite opinion.

I find it slow, unintuitive, and most annoyingly in tight spots, when I really need to creep (which is my expression for slower than a crawl) it utterly fails, especially in reverse.

And just to add, why do people watch Poirot, it's the second most dull thing in the world, after my above post.

Ps yes I'm using this thread to vent spleen and relieve utter boredom.

I used to drive a manual truck, and a manual VW. It definitely gives you a feeling of more control over the vehicle. My current car is automatic, and i have to admit that I like it. It's just so easy.

And just to add, why do people watch Poirot, it's the second most dull thing in the world, after my above post.

Ps yes I'm using this thread to vent spleen and relieve utter boredom.

When I read your first post I kind of got the impression that you had just jumped into the middle of a conversation with yourself

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â