General Chat

AVFCLaura

What have you had nice Stefan? I've had a mug with a picture of my face screen printed on. Not sure whether its a joke or not

Oh well, can't wait to get up to villa park and have my day totally decimated, happy birthday to me

Edited by Jimzk5

**** old.

If you have that attitude then you'll become old very quickly. You're ONLY 22. You're a great age to be. You're well out of you teens now, you're working and earning money, you've got some maturity and wisdom built up. Get out there and enjoy your twenties.

"Old" FFS!!

This. And things don't get worse, they get better. 

"Age is irrelevant. Hot is forever". ( © Baselayers, 2013) 

• Like 2

What have you had nice Stefan? I've had a mug with a picture of my face screen printed on. Not sure whether its a joke or not

Oh well, can't wait to get up to villa park and have my day totally decimated, happy birthday to me

I got a shirt, a new harmonica and money. Looking forward to this afternoon! not.

I went shoplifting for the first time in my life just before Christmas.

I was using the self service check out at Morrissons and had the lady remove the tag from a bottle of brandy. I then scanned my other items, paid and walked out. As I got outside I couldn't remember scanning the second most expensive item (£3.57). I checked my bag and it was there. I checked the receipt and, sure enough, I hadn't scanned it.

I went back in and paid. I'm too old to make my debut as a shoplifter!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â