General Chat

AVFCLaura

Recording the comedy gala, missed the first 20 (hopefully not the bit with Bill Bailey in it) but it managed to have Alan 'OooooOOoooOOOooooh look HOW GAY IIIIIII AAMMMMM! Ain't that fffffffffuuuuuuunnnnnnaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy?!' Carr on for a moment coupled to unfunny kids.

Which now means I've got Lost in Translation on in the background.

Theres been some proper shit ones though, andy parsons and that stephen whats his face, that scotish bloke was good again

Andy Parsons makes me want to stab myself in the eye repeatedly.

I liked his man-drawer sketch. He outlined everything I have in my man-drawer :) The batteries of indeterminate lifespan were particularly apt.

McIntyre has a face and voice and manner that just seems to scream 'Go on, hit me, gimme a good shoeing, you know you'll enjoy it'.

You're a very angry man

McIntyre has a face and voice and manner that just seems to scream 'Go on, hit me, gimme a good shoeing, you know you'll enjoy it'.

You're a very angry man

136.jpg

Chinders?

Funny, I'd seen pictures of him and developed instant antipathy & a strong desire to punch him, but he was on telly doing something or other and I happened to catch some of his act... and inexplicably I warmed to him a little. I think I need to see a doctor.

Heh.

I think I'm usually pretty laid back. I ahve one hell of a temper but I don't think I'm a particularly angry man.

I just really don't like Michael McIntyre.

It's the laid back ones with explosive tempers that you gotta watch out for...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â