General Chat

AVFCLaura

How comes?

Balls, just seen the draw for our cup semi-final, it's against one of the best teams around our area. I suppose it'll be like Villa vs Chelsea.....except for Bromsgrove(us) vs Wednesfield. Balls :( Although when we played them earlier in the season we drew 4-4 so ya never know.

2 weeks off now at least to do revision work :(

I'm babysitting again tonight. Today I decided to go back to Dublin early next week to finish assignments and that, but when I told the family all of a sudden they're all coming up to visit me for the rest of my break. Wonderful

:bang:

Revision? Ha!

My kids talk of revision but they never do any

Because you keep giving them cider? :D

Only when they stay at mine :-)

Revision?

I 'visioned' it the first time, it's a cons game.

But then i'm that annoying word removed that does **** all then gets an A.

That certainly does make you an annoying word removed

I used to be like that. I made a habit of learning things quite succinctly and when it came to exam time I could just read over it to refresh it.

Then A Levels happened and I discovered I couldn't remember enough detail particularly for the sciences. I could remember processes though, strangely.

I'm still a terrible revisor though. Just can never concentrate on it. I still get decent marks though. I'm known at uni for getting a first in a module I hated, went to 1 lecture for, wrote the essay in day whilst hungover and revised for a couple of hours for the exam.

Right now though I'm terrible at doing dissertation research :sad:.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=13744&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=6255

LooooooooooooooooooL baby. Just checking out the HOF, and came across this old topic about the Lerner take over, and someone suggested going for Ronaldo for 15m, obviously before he became out of this world. Anyway, a certain Mr. Smalljob, said this:

"for that money I would most rather have Klose than Ronaldo!"

XD

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â