General Chat

AVFCLaura

Would Royal Mail send me an email about a lost/missing package, or could it be some sort of scam? I'm not sure how they would have got my email address.

Scam, according to an annoying lesbian on my Facebook.

Would Royal Mail send me an email about a lost/missing package, or could it be some sort of scam? I'm not sure how they would have got my email address.

we've had this arrive to everyone in the office today   .. it's obviously this weeks DHL email , which was last weeks UPS email

Sadly not. The OED literally changed the definition of the word to allow it to be used figuratively aswell. Which literally made my head explode :-)

• Like 1

What are the good people of VT buying the females in their life for Christmas? I really have no idea what to get :-/

She's never had a stocking before (I know, crazy eh) so i'm going to get a stocking and fill it with various items. Largely cheap items, as I'm beyond skint, but i'm sure she'll appreciate the sentiment (particularly seeing as i'm paying for her to go to the other side of the world and back in a few weeks).

Mine is a very new relationship so I'm really struggling with what I should buy. We're not even "official", but I'm going to get her something. 

Just need to make sure I hit the right level of gift.

So far I've narrowed it down to something less than a diamond ring, but more than a book token.

• Like 1

Mine is a very new relationship so I'm really struggling with what I should buy. We're not even "official", but I'm going to get her something. 

Just need to make sure I hit the right level of gift.

So far I've narrowed it down to something less than a diamond ring, but more than a book token.

Depends how new obviously but you can never go wrong with a Jo Malone candle, girlies seem to love them but its not overly personal. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â