General Chat

AVFCLaura

When anywhere has a reputation for having more poon than pudding .. Guess what happens? .

Belfast had a lot more women than men in the majority of the bars we frequented when over there. We had guessed that the menfolk had ventured further afield for better job prospects leaving more women behind who typically don't like venturing too far from family ties.

When anywhere has a reputation for having more poon than pudding .. Guess what happens? .

Belfast had a lot more women than men in the majority of the bars we frequented when over there. We had guessed that the menfolk had ventured further afield for better job prospects leaving more women behind who typically don't like venturing too far from family ties.
Norn Iron is unlike anywhere else on earth in that regard . I dreaded that posting but it was brilliant. Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Did I mention that I recently had my first 'when are you going to find a nice girl and settle down' conversation from the parents?

I went 'full Tyrion' (spurred on by beer) and did something similar to this at the table

tyrion-wedding-3.gif

"...a wooden COCK" (I hope you said this part)

The half time game at villa park made me chuckle. Object of the game is two lucky season ticket holders have to kick a ball from pitch side of the holte end into a circle near the half way line.

The main prize is a season ticket for 5 years, whilst others include an xbox one with fifa and the headgone prize was a weeks holiday to manilla, Philippines...well thought out prize there villa.

Whats even funnier is the game is ridiculously hard. Hard enough for the average joe to kick it that far let alone get it into the circle. A 50+ woman tried and the ball barely moved a few feet.

Villa subs pissed me off a bit as they stood right in front of the players kicking the ball.

I had a conversation with a stripper on Saturday night, as you do.

They earn shitloads of money.

Was she dry-humping your danglies at the time or did you meet her away from work :D

not automatically they don't

I spent £50 on an officer and a gentleman outfit and velcro speedos, another £80 on a chrome pole and £6 on nutella

to date, I'm £136 down

I heart way too many of your posts :D

I remember my stag night in Galway we went to a Titty bar and I ended up talking profit & loss, tax rates and wages Vs Tips  with the owner 

Was she dry-humping your danglies at the time or did you meet her away from work :D

I was there with the girl I'm seeing (yeah, bit weird), so I was talking to her at work but with the knowledge that I wasn't interested in a dance in any way shape or form (not that I didn't WANT one of course ;) ) as my gf was standing with us.

But yeah, she said she paid £80 a night to the club to dance there and kept everything else she earned. She worked 4 nights a week and said she considers it a bad night if she goes home with anything less than £500.

Said she regularly earns 3 or 4 grand a week.

It might have been bullshit. but I'm not sure why she'd lie to me in that situation

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â