General Chat

AVFCLaura

I need to clean my patio and the last couple of years I've done it with the jet wash 'straight spraying' thingy. This year I want to do it with one of those proper patio/decking jet wash adaptors but don't want to buy one only to use it once a year.

Are they any good?

25414.jpg

You know the way family is the most important thing? Well what if it isnt?

I just came across a guy I knew from school whose family deserted him at an early age and he has moved to Asia and is living completely free. No one to answer to. No one who will be disappointed or ashamed if he doesn't end up as a doctor, or a lawyer. Made his own life without the scaffolding already put up by his family.

I think I'd like that

I need to clean my patio and the last couple of years I've done it with the jet wash 'straight spraying' thingy. This year I want to do it with one of those proper patio/decking jet wash adaptors but don't want to buy one only to use it once a year.

Are they any good?

25414.jpg

Tried one once, it was shit. Jet wash for me

Shit, just remembered i got a concert to go to Friday night at the NEC, Bad company.

Can't be **** with it, better go though, it was a present from my old man.

bollocks.

Shit, just remembered i got a concert to go to Friday night at the NEC, Bad company.

Can't be **** with it, better go though, it was a present from my old man.

bollocks.

I'd bite your hand off for a ticket!

I just came across a guy I knew from school whose family deserted him at an early age and he has moved to Asia and is living completely free. No one to answer to. No one who will be disappointed or ashamed if he doesn't end up as a doctor, or a lawyer. Made his own life without the scaffolding already put up by his family.

I think I'd like that

Want, 100%

I think I'd like that

I wouldn't. Less pressure possibly yes but where is the love?

I think I'd like that

I wouldn't. Less pressure possibly yes but where is the love?

In Asia pretty much anyone will love you long time as long as you have the money to pay for it.

In Birmingham all it's done is be grey and wet. With a bit of wind and cold today.

Tomorrow I have to get my hair cut for the first time in a while and I've absolutely no idea what to do with it. And I have to stock up with food as the rents bugger off for a week.

Tomorrow I have to get my hair cut for the first time in a while and I've absolutely no idea what to do with it.

I don't know what it was like the last time you got your hair cut, but in my experience you don't have to worry. They just sweep it up when they're finished and put it in the bin.

Virgin Credit Cards are a joke.

Wanted to pay off the last 31.77 on my credit card, payment due date is 3rd April - thought I'd just phone them to see if there's any impending interest for next month so I could ensure I paid enough to cover that also and job done in one go.

They told me I will occur a late payment charge - because payment will not 'clear' in time, whether I make payment online, at my bank, over the phone. There is 'no way' I can avoid a late payment charge - even though I have the funds ready to pay them and I'm calling them before my payment due date. If a transaction is 'processing' that is not enough to stop a late payment, it needs to be 'cleared'.

That's quite mental...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â