General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've never been a fan of steak, basically because whenever I had it at home it was so badly cooked you spent all your time making your jaw ache trying to chew it and probably could make serviceable footwear out of it. But the other week we did a steak night at uni and the one I did came out brilliantly, gorgeous.

I made the mistake of mentioning this to my dad, and lo and behold tonight we're having steak and I'm cooking it!

Except they bought frying steak. Which is, along with the fact my mom can't cook, the main reason I hate steak imo, it's tough as hell. God help me, I've got to pretend to enjoy it. The steak I cooked the other week was a better cut, not much better admittedly but better. And would have been the same price as what they've got this frying steak for.

:bang:

The fantastically odd thread started by Sit_Down_Potato_Head and instantly locked entitled "I'll have you Cresswell!!!" made me wonder, whatever happened to johncresswell? Anyone share any light on this?

Also made me think the same thing.

I got told today that I have retinal damage likely to be caused by a blow to the head (of which I've had plenty the last couple of years) and may need surgery or risk blindness. RARSE!

Trimmy One Eye YAAAAAAAAAAAR!

The fantastically odd thread started by Sit_Down_Potato_Head and instantly locked entitled "I'll have you Cresswell!!!" made me wonder, whatever happened to johncresswell? Anyone share any light on this?

Also made me think the same thing.

Perhaps it was something to do with this:

41G42Z4VB1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â