General Chat

AVFCLaura

So after watching Everton vs Spuds, part of the F1 and the first half of Cardiff vs Swansea I have yet to start my assignment. It's going to be a long long night.

I started my 2,500 one for Thursday at midnight Wednesday. Finished by 4. You'll be fine.

Xann should have gone to Specsavers.

zlolsi.jpg

Hey, I'm waiting for my special prescription...

... and still a bit confused from last night  :huh:  :rolleyes:

Edited by Xann
  • Like 1

So after watching Everton vs Spuds, part of the F1 and the first half of Cardiff vs Swansea I have yet to start my assignment. It's going to be a long long night.

219rlgk.png

I have a T-shirt with Marilyn on but I quite like it.

That's possibly the gheyist thing any man has written not just on VT but the entire interweb

2dmcokz.jpg

Are you using Windows 8? :detect:

Unfortunately, yes. 

After living in this flat for about 4 or 5 years I have just figured out how to set the timer for my heating to come on and off...I don't know why because I very rarely have my heating on, even in the middle of winter I will only allow myself to put it on for an hour or so if I can see my breath.

Still its nice to know that I can do it.

219rlgk.png

Your in for a long,long night mate. 3/4 of the way through mine.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â