General Chat

AVFCLaura

There was this girl who I had a thing with about 3 years ago. I've wanted to catch up with her for ages but as it got longer and longer since we had our thing, it would get more awkward.

I bit the bullet tonight.

There was this girl who I had a thing with about 3 years ago. I've wanted to catch up with her for ages but as it got longer and longer since we had our thing, it would get more awkward.

1...2...3 DHUTWU

• Like 1

never bite it

never, ever, bite it

I'm fairly sure the only thing I'm missing in my life right now is a missus and my brain is going mad with me. I met a girl tonight at this fireworks party I went to with my parents. She's fairly attractive, but not entirely clever and still into One Direction. I know I should run a mile but meeeeehhh

I'm fairly sure the only thing I'm missing in my life right now is a missus and my brain is going mad with me. I met a girl tonight at this fireworks party I went to with my parents. She's fairly attractive, but not entirely clever and still into One Direction. I know I should run a mile but meeeeehhh

You know the drill...

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â