General Chat

AVFCLaura

Only positive of the day, won 3-1 in a Cup quarter final. Get to the final and play at one of the Bristol grounds (Rovers or City, not sure, I'd guess Rovers)

Dissapointingly though, the team we beat today, twice we have played them away and I haven't scored in either game against them, the only two games all season I've not scored in. Thankfully we don't play them again this season.

Just had the pleasure of being called a 'word removed' from a passing car walking back from KFC. Such a wonderful country. Can't wait to get on that plane.

You are a word removed though

Hilarious... do you drive round in cars shouting things at people?

Just had the pleasure of being called a 'word removed' from a passing car walking back from KFC. Such a wonderful country. Can't wait to get on that plane.

Nah, he's from the ROI even if he did know how to drive he'd be too busy disregarding the rules of the road to shout at you.

Nah, he's from the ROI even if he did know how to drive he'd be too busy disregarding the rules of the road to shout at you.

:shock: :crylaugh: Right back at ya ! (I think we all decide to 'stray' once we go over each others' border). Yellow regs down here are absolute lunatics.

:shock: :crylaugh: Right back at ya ! (I think we all decide to 'stray' once we go over each others' border). Yellow regs down here are absolute lunatics.

Agreed driving on the M8/N8 doing the legal 120km and all the yellow reg flying past....

Just back from a night on the piss with a couple of friends. One a spurs fan and the other a liverpool fan. I think I managed to avoid the issue fairly welll

Agreed driving on the M8/N8 doing the legal 120km and all the yellow reg flying past....

Aren't UK speed limits still expressed in mph? So if they see a speed limit sign for 120 they probably think that it's mph!

(it's still a minor head-trip when I drive to Montreal and see MAXIMUM 100 signs on the 35 Autoroute)

29195310180ec20792b1.jpg

Anyone else find that the putting the clocks forward really knocks them off kilter for a couple of days. I got up this morning after the same amount of sleep I'd usually wake up after, and I feel absolutely knackered still. Always happens.

Anyone else find that the putting the clocks forward really knocks them off kilter for a couple of days. I got up this morning after the same amount of sleep I'd usually wake up after, and I feel absolutely knackered still. Always happens.

Yes, I was just about to come and post this!

_47550462_009030711-1.jpg

Dudes 19, she's 43. Expecting a kid.

If i was his mate i'd punch him square on the ear.

would help if you told us who they were mate. Don't have a scooby.

He's the star of that new film ' kick ass ' and he played John Lennon in the film ' Nowhere boy' which was directed by his missus who's having his kid. As said, He's 19 she's 43. Fair play to them....although she does have a face a dog wouldn't lick

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â