General Chat

AVFCLaura

Did they show the absolute classic piece of theatre when The Tubes played on the Tube?

Whole family finally relented and let me watch the Tube whilst we were eating our tea, so, all sat around the table with my mum and dad watching it for the first time and me ready to ignore any commentary from my day on how music today blah blah blah....

Anyway, the Tubes come on, midway through their set they pluck what appears to be a random girl from the audience, push her around a bit, hold a gun to her head, get her on her knees and shoot her. Then, from memory E.T. was brought on the stage, there was simulated buggery of E.T. then he too was shot. Something like that anyway, it was a long time ago.

The upshot was we didn't get to watch The Tube the following week.

Well, if it's a washout, I hope you have a good book to delve into. 

When I'm up in Maine, and it rains, there is nothing to do but read.

Once upon a time I'd pass the time with a bottle of Jameson, but those days are over!

The weather is shite here. The weather is always shite here. It isn't even good shite either. You know the sort - pissing rain, howling wind, but it is kind of nice just to hunker down indoors. No, the rain is never heavy enough, and the wind is not strong just cold and persistent. It's just shite shite all the time.

Well, if it's a washout, I hope you have a good book to delve into.

When do I ever not?

Posted Image

Recorded it as it was on film 4 this week ... All 4 hours of it !!

Never seen it before so be interesting to see what I make of it

The greatest parent ever: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/171129708772

What was it?  its been taken down now whatever it was

4 front row tickets for an Australian One Direction gig that a pissed off parent put on there.

Her daughter and her pals had been lying about where they'd been staying on sleep overs (with an older guy), and had generally been behaving like spoiled little brats.

The tix were going for some serious money before they were pulled.

I'd have taken the dosh and told the little slag to f*** off.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â