General Chat

AVFCLaura

I keep getting a really really bad shooting pain at the back of my head on the right side, I've had it for a few hours now

Do you think it could be brain aids?

Could be Migraine AIDS. I had something similar a whileback and when I read up about headaches specific to one side, a lot of sites suggested it could be Migraine AIDS.

Shillzz, on 20 Sept 2013 - 4:12 PM, said:

leemond2008, on 20 Sept 2013 - 4:02 PM, said:

I keep getting a really really bad shooting pain at the back of my head on the right side, I've had it for a few hours now

Do you think it could be brain aids?

Could be Migraine AIDS. I had something similar a whileback and when I read up about headaches specific to one side, a lot of sites suggested it could be Migraine AIDS.

As an Ex  regular migraine sufferer I never had a shooting pain like that ... Migraines for me were blurred vision , tingling fingers , a throbbing pain ,shaking,  vomiting and the desire for someone to shoot me and end the pain

thankfully I've not had one for a couple of years now

mind you I never had the AIDS variety of a migraine , so you could be right

Michael Bolton and Leona Lewis have teamed up to record a cover of 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' to throw them off

A mind boggling concept and an interesting listening experience - Laugh hysterically, recoil in horror - repeat until fade.

Wow, even for a Cowell act, just Wow.

Gah, no wonder their child is a wee shit when the parent's grammar is so **** appalling.

Also

"YOU all LIED to us about sleep overs so you could hang like little trollops at an older guys HOUSE????? Pffft!! I find it HIGHLY amusing that you girls think you invented this stuff. Tricks like this on OUR parents is how HALF of you were conceived."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

On C4 now, a look back at The Tube. Not sure whether it'll be any good but may be worth a look for any nostalgic types. :)

I missed it but if they didn't show any Big Country From the tube I may go fire bomb Ch4's office

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â