General Chat

AVFCLaura

radar was an accidental discovery whilst attempting to invent the death ray

wasn't it by melting someones chocolate bar? or is that Microwaves?

that was a bloke with a super telescope and a chocolate bar in his top pocket wasn't it?

sounds like something I either learnt from QI or its a myth that got shot down in flames on it

When you die, do you want to be cremated or buried? If cremated, would you stay in the urn or request to be scattered?

Maybe I will feel different when I'm older, but right now there is nowhere I would consider home, nowhere I would like to stay for the rest of eternity (or at least the next hundred years until space is scarce and all coffins are exhumed to make way for Super Tescoasda).

So I guess I would like to be reduced to ash and flung into the sea somewhere. Preferably not Skeggie.

I know this is the forum for it and all but I'd genuinely like to be scattered across the pitch at Villa Park.

Plus, if that happened. I could truthfully be remembered for covering more of the pitch and having better distribution than most of our "passed"* players.

*geddit? passed instead of past - football meaning and dead meaning all in one.

• Like 1

When you die, do you want to be cremated or buried? If cremated, would you stay in the urn or request to be scattered?

Maybe I will feel different when I'm older, but right now there is nowhere I would consider home, nowhere I would like to stay for the rest of eternity (or at least the next hundred years until space is scarce and all coffins are exhumed to make way for Super Tescoasda).

So I guess I would like to be reduced to ash and flung into the sea somewhere. Preferably not Skeggie.

Cremated and scattered please. I dont want to be someones maintenence after Im gone. Where this happens is up to family, I wont care then anyway

on buried or cremated:

Whichever is easier and cheaper when I die, minimal fuss spend the money on something more useful than a cadaver. In fact, if it's of any use for medical students to have a little practise, crack on.

The body is dead and I'll be somewhere far sweeter.

On the cremation thing. I'd like to be cremated and scattered. Bit of it in the Lake District and a bit in Berlin. Being buried and maintained by family has no appeal for me. I'm sure my family has better things to do like spending my inheritance/ life insurance.

legov, on 13 Sept 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

Note to self: Asking for advice on VT is never a good idea

:P

Have you not seen the film ?

(NSFW if you work for a Victorian era company )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-2dN9E8vPk&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9-2dN9E8vPk&has_verified=1

Any Dutchmen on here?

How do you pronounce "Van Den Nieuwenhuijzen"?

Van Den New-en-how-sen

Sorry to be a pedant, but shouldn't it be?

Van Den New-en-high-zen

That's the problem with VT. One question brings different answers ;)

on buried or cremated:

Whichever is easier and cheaper when I die, minimal fuss spend the money on something more useful than a cadaver. In fact, if it's of any use for medical students to have a little practise, crack on.

The body is dead and I'll be somewhere far sweeter.

This. Except for the "somewhere far sweeter" bit, obviously. I won't "be" anywhere at all. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â