General Chat

AVFCLaura

Stephenson tried to out her as a fake with zero evidence, repeated it a few times, and then buggered off.

It's like it's somehow unbelievable that a lady would post on this forum. It has been known for several of the species to post on here over the years ....

• Like 1

Stephenson tried to out her as a fake with zero evidence, repeated it a few times, and then buggered off.

It's like it's somehow unbelievable that a lady would post on this forum. It has been known for several of the species to post on here over the years ....

Well said Doris

Jon, on 11 Sept 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

having stalked Jenny since the day she turned upon VT  I can assure you she's the real deal

I have the restraining orders to prove it

BOF, on 11 Sept 2013 - 11:23 AM, said:

You've been relegated to 'posters division 2' off the back of this Tony. Just so you know :P

meh  ... that does it  ,I'm off to find that post where you got duped by a hoax and resurrect it for all of VT to enjoy  ......

and whilst you are waiting  ...  here's something to enjoy  :)

t1larg.jpg

• Like 3

Nah she's real, not sure that's why stevo left though, bit harsh to pin that on him as a lot of us had our suspicions but it appears she is real. Anyway let's not bring this up again otherwise neither jenny or stevo will ever return :(

Nah she's real, not sure that's why stevo left though, bit harsh to pin that on him as a lot of us had our suspicions but it appears she is real. Anyway let's not bring this up again otherwise neither jenny or stevo will ever return :(

You brought it up! No-one's suggesting he left over that :lol:

Nah she's real, not sure that's why stevo left though, bit harsh to pin that on him ....

I was just being a bit mischievous. I think he left to 'get a life', or some such, given his rather prolific posting stats ....

You brought it up! No-one's suggesting he left over that :lol:

Oh yeah, doh! I didn't mean to bring the whole debate up though. Come back stevo you beautiful stathamesque Portuguese shafter!

• Like 1

Earlier, a dodgy looking bloke with gold teeth and with a mobile in his hand asked me if he could borrow my mobile to make a quick call. Being the pretty streetwise bloke that I am, I quickly realised this was probably not genuine, so I said no.

The fact he'd asked me if I was a copper just before asking for my phone only strengthens my belief that I made the right decision.

• Like 2

Is it just me, or has England been playing Australia in cricket every day for the last 3 months

when only 8 countries in the world enjoy the misery of cricket there is little choice but for them to keep playing each other.

I just wish I didn't have to hear about it.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â