General Chat

AVFCLaura

Risso, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:25 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:17 PM, said:

well you lot were hopeless  , I had to Google her on yahoo  in the end

It baffles me how you could not have heard of her.  It pretty well means that you haven't watched a TV or opened a newspaper in the last 3 or 4 years.  She's even going out with a footballer, so appears on the back pages too.  Anyway, she played Kevin Webster's daughter.........

Kevin Webster's daughter you say...  :detect:

Risso, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:35 PM, said:

mjmooney, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:27 PM, said:

I've watched TV and read newspapers. Just not those channels or those papers.

She's been in just about every UK national newspaper you could name at some point.

I was under the impression from VT quoting that there was only one national newspaper ....  the Daily Mail

how come we don't hear of these others you refer to :)

Risso, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:25 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:17 PM, said:

It baffles me how you could not have heard of her.  It pretty well means that you haven't watched a TV or opened a newspaper in the last 3 or 4 years.  She's even going out with a footballer, so appears on the back pages too.  Anyway, she played Kevin Webster's daughter.........

well I am from the isle of Sheppey  ....

tbh I rarely ever read newspapers  ( apart from a freebie one on planes now and then ) ...  I have a no soap / reality TV policy and i'm kinda guessing those are the shows she frequents  .. but I have heard of Kevin Webster though  so I'm not totally out of touch with reality   :)

Speaking of whom .... he's just this minute been found innocent of Kiddy fiddling. So will be back on our screens soon. Great .... :rolleyes:

Shillzz, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:37 PM, said:Shillzz, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:37 PM, said:

Risso, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:25 PM, said:Risso, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:25 PM, said:Risso, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:25 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:17 PM, said:tonyh29, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:17 PM, said:tonyh29, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:17 PM, said:

Kevin Webster's daughter you say...  :detect:

and as if by magic .. he's just been found NOT GUILTY 

Edit:

Meh ...too slow

Edited by tonyh29

I've watched TV and read newspapers. Just not those channels or those papers.

She's been in just about every UK national newspaper you could name at some point.

Well I don't read those pages then.

True, a lot of skeletons have come out of the closet. His defence lawyer even ripped into him slightly calling me a 'weak man, drunk man and a stupid man'.

He seems a bit of a word removed but being a word removed isn't a reason to have your life completely ruined by being labelled a child rapist.

True, a lot of skeletons have come out of the closet. His defence lawyer even ripped into him slightly calling me a 'weak man, drunk man and a stupid man'.

He seems a bit of a word removed but being a word removed isn't a reason to have your life completely ruined by being labelled a child rapist.

In my experience the best defence lawyers are the ones that do a total character assassination on their clients. The more useless and weak you make them appear the less culpable they can be for their actions.

Kryten defending Rimmer in "Justice World" is actually a really good example.  

StefanAVFC, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:54 PM, said:

I like how he said to the waiting press after the verdict  "I might go and have a drink now."

StefanAVFC, on 10 Sept 2013 - 3:54 PM, said:

I like how he said to the waiting press after the verdict  "I might go and have a drink now."

With Len Fairclough? :thumb:  :thumb:

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â