General Chat

AVFCLaura

Popping the question to my beloved this Sunday, quite remarkable considering we were on the verge of splitting up 6 months ago, nearly 4 years together now, all the rest normally sacked me off after a month so in sealing the deal now.

Best of luck 

Mate is there any way at all i can talk you out of it? People given a life sentence will get out before you do. 

Popping the question to my beloved this Sunday, quite remarkable considering we were on the verge of splitting up 6 months ago, nearly 4 years together now, all the rest normally sacked me off after a month so in sealing the deal now.

congrats, best of luck with that one (personally I'd have waited for the answer before telling a footy forum - you may potentially have to save face by pretending to get married now)

my tip, don't put too much pressure on yourself once you're married and you have sexual relations for the first time, let it happen in its own good time

cheer, I've been thinking about it for the last month now, we went through a real shit patch 6 months ago through not seeing each other due to work & social commitments

but we've been okay ever since, I've spoken to her friends & her parents over the last week and im confident she will say yes, were going on holiday Monday morning so im going for it Sunday evening.

As for sex, we diutwu on the third date, does that count? :)

I have just liked one of my own posts to make it 'popular'

Don't worry, how do you think Stefan got over 1000 likes? ;)

Never liked a single one of my own posts. Don't h8 cuz u can't emul8 ;)

Best of luck 

Mate is there any way at all i can talk you out of it? People given a life sentence will get out before you do. 

You aunt one to judge

Nice one.

Although that gag wouldn't work for a northerner.

For some reason, they come them getting-rid-ants-1330684496.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â