General Chat

AVFCLaura

I feel for you guys. Every commercial build I've ever been on has been f-ing manic. I knew the domestic trade was a little slower paced, but I didn't realise the disparity was so large. 

Crack the whip, you're the client. 

I'm not complaining. These lads have actually worked bloody hard. 

I'll be glad when it's over though, it's stressful living amongst it. 

Worked with a fairly **** good chef last night ....didn't finish up until 2 am but **** it was good craic .......John I need pasta 100g flour 1 egg and knead the hell out of it quick !!!!

Haven't made fresh pasta in about 8 years 

Getting there...

I wish ours was, it's like watching Dawn of the Dead seeing our builders in (in)action.  Got to move in in three weeks and there are still no boilers in place, no bathrooms and no kitchen.  Think we'll be living on Pot Noodles until Christmas at this rate.

money-pit-chimney-o.gif

We have friends over from Holland who have brought be 6 cartons of Chocomel, if we can't coax Gareth back with those, I don't know what to do.

With me taking the part of Quint, Ingram as Police Chief Brody and Stefan as Matt Hooper, we'll take a boat out to the deep seas of Basingstoke, pour out some of the Chocomel and as soon as Jaws (Gareth) pokes his head out of the water, we harpoon him.

Should be loads of Shooting stars in the sky tonight

moon set to disappear around about 11pm, cloud cover is 50/50

jumper on, deck chair out and enjoy the show...

Mrs H and kids out in Hungary at mo and 1 hour ahead have already seen quite a few good ones , hope we get some here

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â