General Chat

AVFCLaura

If you spray an entire can of lynx against a brick wall it opens up a portal to a parallel universe.

Which parallel universe depends on which fragrance of Lynx you use.

Inca opens up a portal to a world where the majority of the landscape consists of Rainforests and large temples built high on rocks with skyscrapers being drained of their resources.

Apollo allows you to travel to a world where Ivan Drago doesn't exist.

The Chocolate World is my favourite although it may not be what you'd immediately assume.

In all the Universes women follow you around relentlessly which can be fun most of the time, Meath_Villan (Amongst others I imagine) would love it!!

Lynx Oriental?
  • Like 1

Lynx Oriental?

I'm not going to spoil it for you Notorious B.O.F. but let's just say Leyton are hoping to win the Champion's League...for the fifty-fourth consecutive occasion...

Do you guys tip hairdressers? I got my first proper cut in 4 years today and I wasn't sure what the protocol was so I just let them keep the change.

I always let my hairdresser keep the change, such is my generosity.

I shan't disclose precisely how much I tip, but as a clue, the haircut costs £9.99.

Do you guys tip hairdressers? I got my first proper cut in 4 years today and I wasn't sure what the protocol was so I just let them keep the change.

No, but I've always thought I should.

If you spray an entire can of lynx against a brick wall it opens up a portal to a parallel universe.

Which parallel universe depends on which fragrance of Lynx you use.

Inca opens up a portal to a world where the majority of the landscape consists of Rainforests and large temples built high on rocks with skyscrapers being drained of their resources.

Apollo allows you to travel to a world where Ivan Drago doesn't exist.

The Chocolate World is my favourite although it may not be what you'd immediately assume.

In all the Universes women follow you around relentlessly which can be fun most of the time, Meath_Villan (Amongst others I imagine) would love it!!

Lynx Oriental?

The "foreign" version is called Axe. I've just tried this theory with a can I picked up on my travels. Horrible place where people just took the piss out of my .............................. Axe-Scent !

Edited by drat01
  • Like 1

The "foreign" version is called Axe. I've just tried this theory with a can I picked up on my travels. Horrible place where people just took the piss out of my .............................. Axe-Scent !

_42415803_warne_doff270.jpg
  • Like 1

Any one ever row with your boss at work? We had a meeting today and i must have been looking a bit tired (i was). Afterward she called me over and said she'd noticed and it had been noticed, i was disappointed and a bit annoyed because anyone else would have been fine. Then i had this funny feeling she'd been telling others about it, sure enough others tell me they heard so i went over and said bloody hell, have you been broadcasting it?. At first she said it was obvious, to which i said i was sitting in the front row were they looking at the back of my head? Then she said im going before i get mad.

This is all very annoying on a friday more so because im good at my job and going for a promotion and given that shes the boss of one area of our business and the one i work in im worried that annoying her will spell the end of any promotion hopes. I can't get disciplined for any of that either can i? I didnt say have you been broadcasting it in an angry way either but i kind of felt she was more defensive because she had been telling others which as the head of a department and quite an important person she shouldnt be doing

Any one ever row with your boss at work? We had a meeting today and i must have been looking a bit tired (i was). Afterward she called me over and said she'd noticed and it had been noticed, i was disappointed and a bit annoyed because anyone else would have been fine. Then i had this funny feeling she'd been telling others about it, sure enough others tell me they heard so i went over and said bloody hell, have you been broadcasting it?. At first she said it was obvious, to which i said i was sitting in the front row were they looking at the back of my head? Then she said im going before i get mad.

This is all very annoying on a friday more so because im good at my job and going for a promotion and given that shes the boss of one area of our business and the one i work in im worried that annoying her will spell the end of any promotion hopes. I can't get disciplined for any of that either can i? I didnt say have you been broadcasting it in an angry way either but i kind of felt she was more defensive because she had been telling others which as the head of a department and quite an important person she shouldnt be doing

I don't think you've said anything out of line from what you've explained and if you're good at your job that should be the important thing and coupled with doing nothing but expressing your concern about her behaviour in a non-threatening way you should be fine.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â