General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm an aerosol man. Roll ons feel horrible.

Incidentally, when I was a kid I sprayed deodorant into my belly button. No idea why, but I did.

I can't emphasise how much it hurt. Don't ever do it

Whilst my rational self is screaming "Don't do it" and "Even if you're considering it, why even bother, you fool!?", I know that curiosity will get the better of me. The first thing I'll now do when I get home is stroll straight into the bathroom & spray Right Guard into my belly button like I've got no control of my own actions and thought processes.

Please please please don't.

I don't know what a chemical burn feels like, but if I had to guess, I'd say it feels like spraying deodorant into your belly button.

Incidentally, when I was a kid I sprayed deodorant into my belly button. No idea why, but I did.

Whilst my rational self is screaming "Don't do it" and "Even if you're considering it, why even bother, you fool!?", I know that curiosity will get the better of me. The first thing I'll now do when I get home is stroll straight into the bathroom & spray Right Guard into my belly button like I've got no control of my own actions and thought processes.

tumblr_lxuv0i7vFH1qaee3oo1_400.gif

They seemed to be pleased he appeared, I mean they were appreciative of his help, that was clear but he hit that guy pretty hard, I wonder how much damage was done? Just a concussion or something more serious perhaps? Even if it was something more serious the others didn't seem to mind did they? Quite the opposite.

Just to reiterate, for arguments sake, let's say that the most serious outcome occurred, they created the impression they were favourable in regards to his demise.

Edited by 8pints

Please please please don't.

I don't know what a chemical burn feels like, but if I had to guess, I'd say it feels like spraying deodorant into your belly button.

Worse than getting veet on your scrotum? 

Remember at school when you used to spray loads of (almost always) lynx on your arm/hand and set it on fire? Great fun.

I recall some kids would take it much further and keep spraying until they got a FREEZE BURN. Too extreme for me.

The veet thing's been exaggerated.

It's not that bad.

Until it heads to your perineum and then you know about it......

Is that somewhere in Greece?

Depends how long since my last shower.......

• Like 3

If you spray an entire can of lynx against a brick wall it opens up a portal to a parallel universe.

Which parallel universe depends on which fragrance of Lynx you use.

Inca opens up a portal to a world where the majority of the landscape consists of Rainforests and large temples built high on rocks with skyscrapers being drained of their resources.

Apollo allows you to travel to a world where Ivan Drago doesn't exist.

The Chocolate World is my favourite although it may not be what you'd immediately assume.

In all the Universes women follow you around relentlessly which can be fun most of the time, Meath_Villan (Amongst others I imagine) would love it!!

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â