General Chat

AVFCLaura

Tbf, would you want to live in a country where the most popular print publication puts something as shit as that on its cover?

On Kiddy, I think I've posted that if I ever happen to have twenty or thirty million bucks lying around, bankrolling the Harriers is one of the things I'd spend it on.

Tbf, would you want to live in a country where the most popular print publication puts something as shit as that on its cover?

On Kiddy, I think I've posted that if I ever happen to have twenty or thirty million bucks lying around, bankrolling the Harriers is one of the things I'd spend it on.

I sent them £20 when they nearly went bust a few years back.  I like to think that's going towards POB's new contract!

• Like 2

Didn't know where to put this but basically this company have two tickets up for grabs for York Ebor Festival (Racecourse). It's a day full of corporate hospitality which includes a free bar, four course luncheon and many more things (Check the website for details). They're struggling to get more retweets and shares at this moment so your chances of winning are quite high. All you have to do is Share on Linkedin, Facebook or retweet on Twitter. The more social media platforms you do it, the better your chances are to win. Someone from my family works there and now i've been asked to get it out there lol.

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/2360616

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EventmastersUK

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/corporatehospitality

Would prefer a Villa fan to get it than any other person, Up to you if you want to do it but it takes seconds to click a button and your entered :D

I sent them £20 when they nearly went bust a few years back.  I like to think that's going towards POB's new contract!

here's a nice obscure link  -  I met Gary Barnett two weekends ago, we had a good chat about the good ole days

I sent them £20 when they nearly went bust a few years back. I like to think that's going towards POB's new contract!

If he gets that contract, then technically you'll own him. You could make him suck you off or recite scenes from that BBC comedy show he was in.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â