General Chat

AVFCLaura

I approve of their love of eggs with everything :) I'd approve of their love of cheese if they could only make cheese. I believe some parts of Wisconsin are embracing Euro-esque cheese-making so there's hope yet. It's also curious that neither America nor Canada cut bacon the way we do. They either go one side (skinnier) or the other. Both have their charms though. America does know steak though. Of that there's no doubt.

Wisconsin cheese is the rankest shit you can imagine.

Vermont or GTFO.

Britain and France make the world's greatest cheeses.

I'd take Italy over France tbh. And our cows make a mean cheddar as sacrilicious as that might sound to you :) English cheese is fantastic though.

I believe that in Vermont (which despite its generally rather left-wing attitudes, has the loosest gun control regimen (which is to say: absolutely none, ever, to the point that it's a crime for state/local law enforcement to assist the federal government in enforcing federal gun laws) in the US) stating that anywhere in the world makes better cheese than Vermont makes it justifiable homicide.

I believe that in Vermont (which despite its generally rather left-wing attitudes, has the loosest gun control regimen (which is to say: absolutely none, ever, to the point that it's a crime for state/local law enforcement to assist the federal government in enforcing federal gun laws) in the US) stating that anywhere in the world makes better cheese than Vermont makes it justifiable homicide.

That is one unnecessarily **** up sentence.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â