General Chat

AVFCLaura

Kay Burley "have you heard its a boy"

old woman "eh?"

kay burley "Oh great let me tell you it's a boy"

old woman "eh?"

old woman's friend "she doesn't speak English"

• Like 1

Great news! Smiley face baby machine performs her duty with aplomb! Keep the bloodline going! Now, back to being quiet and pretty and amicable and ready that womb for another one, old girl!

Womb on top

I suppose without Royalty no tourists would ever visit the UK.

That King of France gets all the people into Paris, and the Queen of Italy is a real draw for Rome. Prince Waylon the Third is the main reason most people go to New York I heard

I was in London over the weekend doing the monopoly pub crawl, we went past the palace and there were thousands of people walking to the palace down the mall and 10s of thousands of people already at the palace gates.

We spoke to some americans from California and they couldn't get enough of the royals.

Most people there had bought some tat, I'd say they bring enough to the country to make them worthwhile and to be fair, the changing of the guard was awesome :) 

fuckdahaterz. lolololol

I was in London over the weekend doing the monopoly pub crawl, we went past the palace and there were thousands of people walking to the palace down the mall and 10s of thousands of people already at the palace gates.

We spoke to some americans from California and they couldn't get enough of the royals.

Most people there had bought some tat, I'd say they bring enough to the country to make them worthwhile and to be fair, the changing of the guard was awesome :)

fuckdahaterz. lolololol

These people eat spray on cheese.

Tbf about 99% of the people sky interviewed so far appear to be tourists

Tony - they are not here for the Royal Family

fuckdahaterz. lolololol

Without the Royal family you could easily have things like changing of the guard and certain ceremonies. They do it in lots of countries all over the world where there are no Royal so that argument doesn't really hold up.

Blimey they get tourists watching the guards change at the India / Pakistan border 

• Like 1

Tbf about 99% of the people sky interviewed so far appear to be tourists

Tony - they are not here for the Royal Family

Wow .... Who knew that the streets opposite St Mary's hospital paddington were such a tourist attraction

• Like 1

Wow .... Who knew that the streets opposite St Mary's hospital paddington were such a tourist attraction

They might be looking for a little Peruvian bear wearing a blue duffel coat.

• Like 2

Tony - have you ever been around the streets near Paddington? - its not full of bears wearing duffel coats. Any bloody day or night and it's full of people from outside of the UK. The idea that mas tourism is because of the Royal Family is somewhat far fetched

I don't know how any right minded individual, especially a parent, can watch this unfold and not think to themselves 'no matter how hard my child works, or how well they do for themselves, that kid will always have more, and he'll have it all for free simply by being born'. And if they do think that, how can they possibly be OK with a society that accommodates that.

They might be looking for a little Peruvian bear wearing a blue duffel coat.

Tony - have you ever been around the streets near Paddington? - its not full of bears wearing duffel coats. Any bloody day or night and it's full of people from outside of the UK. The idea that mas tourism is because of the Royal Family is somewhat far fetched

:(

well the mystery of the giant Christmas tree and lights appearing in the town centre has been solved

they are currently filming a Christmas edition of Casualty!

good to get such an important show in the can in, er, July

How many tourists do you get visiting Sheffield steelworks ?

How many tourists do you get visiting Buckingham Palace

I rest my case :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â