General Chat

AVFCLaura

Curry or Chinese?

gogogogogo

Curry all day long. Specifically chicken puree or katlama starter, tandori mixed grill or chicken tikka jalfrezi with boiled rice and keema naan with 8 cans of tyskie to wash it down.

its not like its difficult anyway

9 til 3:30 and 2 weeks off for every bank holiday

Primary school teaching seems like a piss easy job to be honest with the amount of time they get off and the kids seem pleasant enough at that age. Secondary school is something else though.

You have absolutely no idea

yeah the gf's best mate is a primary school teacher and hates it, says most of the kids havent got a clue, get nothing at home, and i dont mean reading and writing, some of them can barely talk, others of them will happily shit themselves and she is constantly threatened by parents, im sure she once had a 6 year old to tell to **** off and then when it was raised with them she was accused by the parents of teaching their kid to swear...

yeah the gf's best mate is a primary school teacher and hates it, says most of the kids havent got a clue, get nothing at home, and i dont mean reading and writing, some of them can barely talk, others of them will happily shit themselves and she is constantly threatened by parents, im sure she once had a 6 year old to tell to **** off and then when it was raised with them she was accused by the parents of teaching their kid to swear...

If we were just left to teach, the job would be great. BUT, the profession is constantly meddled with by parents, governors, politicians etc 

Some beast has bitten both my ankles and now I'm left with increasingly swollen and weak joints there, a funny little bruise-y rash and a bloody painful hobble. Never let it be said British animals are harmless, whatever bit me probably had a national insurance number, ****...

2849628.jpg

Is that the old bag from The One Show?

That's her. The one that Phil Tuffnell has to pretend to take seriously. Totally boils my piss. 

• Like 1

Well that job sucked .......and kay burley is a word removed

Did she just barge in on the other media channels to interrupt their interviews with Terry or Trevor or whatever he was called ( the old bloke )

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â