General Chat

AVFCLaura

Up to 38c here in the shade.

Feels like 34 here with a covering of clouds. Being a Paddy it's taken me a while to get used to anything above mid 20s, but once you're used to it it doesn't really start to feel hot hot til the 40s - but it almost goes from okay to intolerable within a degree or two, which is a bit mad

I think someone is growing weed in the flat below me. Or smoking it a lot and i'm not really sure what to do. My flat just stinks of weed continuously and it's starting to get on my nerves. Has anyone been in a similar situation before?

If someone is growing it, it means your building is a massive robbery target

I think someone is growing weed in the flat below me. Or smoking it a lot and i'm not really sure what to do. My flat just stinks of weed continuously and it's starting to get on my nerves. Has anyone been in a similar situation before?

Private flats? Have a word with the managing agents.

Or the police?

I hate to be "one of those", I don't have an issue with weed or most drugs in moderation, but if it was impacting on my personal space like that I'd do whatever it took to remove the problem.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Anyone have experience of renting a barge?

Tempted to throw together a wee canal adventure.

Yeah, brilliant fun. Highly recommend it, just do your research first so you do it in the right location in terms of what you want to do when you get off.

Do those intense workout DVD's like insanity et al actually work? I'm highly suspicious of them but would be tempted to give it a go if they do work.

They'd work to lose some fat, you wouldn't end up building much muscle from them so it depends on your goals.

It's essentially just exercise and diet, though. I'm personally not sure the £100 or whatever Insanity costs is worth it.

I'm sure this has been said many times, but as I don't venture into Off Topic as much as I used to, I feel the need to say it.

I'm sooooooooooooo glad Wimbledon is over. Now, just to get the pre-season friendlies out the way and the real sport can start again!

I'm sure this has been said many times, but as I don't venture into Off Topic as much as I used to, I feel the need to say it.

I'm sooooooooooooo glad Wimbledon is over. Now, just to get the pre-season friendlies out the way and the real sport can start again!

Kinda gonna miss Wimbledon and murrays hot girlfriend ......she would definitely get it  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â