General Chat

AVFCLaura

You need chemically castrating!

This would actually save me I reckon. No temptation, no accidental slicing when trimming and no more lusting after women who will just break and then stomp over my still beating heart.

Given up trying to sleep tonight - far too hot! Day has been lovely and been out in the sun enjoying it... but night times are murder.

Do those intense workout DVD's like insanity et al actually work? I'm highly suspicious of them but would be tempted to give it a go if they do work.

Do those intense workout DVD's like insanity et al actually work? I'm highly suspicious of them but would be tempted to give it a go if they do work.

As long as you don't drink alcohol or eat any junk food at all for 2-3 months

It's been blistering over here, too. I've been blasting the AC and the fan, but even so, last night it was tough to fall asleep

And now people finally understand how I feel.

Is it dull videos you're after. Here's my own piece de resistance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVKMMKgPVgs

Whats with the american accent ??? bawwwwhahahahahaha

Anyway what protein suppliment is that next to the guitar 

It's been blistering over here, too. I've been blasting the AC and the fan, but even so, last night it was tough to fall asleep

You have aircon though I guess? While it certainly isn't as hot over here, when you have no aircon then its just as bad!

You have aircon though I guess? While it certainly isn't as hot over here, when you have no aircon then its just as bad!

We do but we usually keep it turned off to save power unless it's truly truly unbearable.

The worst when I went to Magaluf, hungover, stupidly hot and humid and no aircon in the room... What a shithole.

Was it or was it not prepared for you and your friends?

• Like 1

I think someone is growing weed in the flat below me. Or smoking it a lot and i'm not really sure what to do. My flat just stinks of weed continuously and it's starting to get on my nerves. Has anyone been in a similar situation before?

The worst when I went to Magaluf, hungover, stupidly hot and humid and no aircon in the room... What a shithole.

Was it or was it not prepared for you and your friends?

Yeah , I'd say it definitely did..

We got chucked out of our room as well.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â