General Chat

AVFCLaura

Electrical Appliance Recalls

Appliance Recall List

Ann Summers Ultimate O Vibrators

Product Recall

Ultimate-O.jpg

Ann Summers is recalling their Ultimate O Vibrators because of a fault in the charger. If you have one of the affected Ultimate O Vibrators you should unplug it and stop using it immediately.

All Ann Summers Ultimate O Vibrators purchased before 25th May 2013 are affected by this recall.

If you have one of the affected Ann Summers Ultimate O Vibrators you should unplug it and stop using it immediately and return it to your nearest Ann Summers store for a full refund.

Alternatively you can post it to Ann Summers at - Customer Services, FREEPOST CN 3021, Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3 0GG. If you have any questions or concerns about this recall you can contact Ann Summers on 0844 441 6969.

Appliance Recall List

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_dhSi-IEw

I don't really follow Gordon Ramsay, but for those who're interested here's a short clip of him er...chopping chicken.

your meat and bones don't belong to you

They are you.

You could argue that your brain is you. Well, there's not much of an argument. The rest IS just meat and bones used as a carrier for your brain. When your brain stops working, it and the rest of you cese to have any kind of useful function.

I mean seriously, you're dead. What good are they to you? What good is anything? The Sun could blow up seconds after I'm gone and I couldn't give a shit, my world has already ended.

Electrical Appliance Recalls

Appliance Recall List

Ann Summers Ultimate O Vibrators

Product Recall

Ultimate-O.jpg

Ann Summers is recalling their Ultimate O Vibrators because of a fault in the charger. If you have one of the affected Ultimate O Vibrators you should unplug it and stop using it immediately.

All Ann Summers Ultimate O Vibrators purchased before 25th May 2013 are affected by this recall.

If you have one of the affected Ann Summers Ultimate O Vibrators you should unplug it and stop using it immediately and return it to your nearest Ann Summers store for a full refund.

Alternatively you can post it to Ann Summers at - Customer Services, FREEPOST CN 3021, Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3 0GG. If you have any questions or concerns about this recall you can contact Ann Summers on 0844 441 6969.

Appliance Recall List

Thank god the black ones are ok.

They are, aren't they? :huh:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â