Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Spurs suck! Gomes is the worst goalkeeper in the league! King, Lennon and Defoe are overrated! Dawson is shocking! Spurs fans are deluded! Spurs are a mid table team at best! Redknapp is a sour faced clearing in the woods!

Just bringing the thread back on topic. :D

Ahhhh, so that's what "clearing in the woods" means. It's a word filter for the T word. I thought it was a weird brummie phrase or something.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. It helps that he normally plays against the lesser teams though. DOn't 4 of his goals come from a a game against Jamaica?

Still an impressive record though.

Even when Crouch plays a shit game, he's so gangly and hilarious I can't help but let him off. I've felt like that since he played for us.

His injury time winner at the Riverside when we were down to 10 men is still one of the best moments I can remember. Don't really know why (possibly because I met him in Bambu that night) but I just thought it was brilliant.

I think the great thing about that was the fact that Middlesbrough played that shitty

song after they scored their goal. Singing it back to them after Crouch scored at the death...

The thing with him is he doesn't take himself to seriously, how can you hate a guy who when asked what he would be if he wasn't a footballer answers "a virgin probably".

Nah plenty of knobhead footballers out there but at this moment in time I have Crouch down as one of the good guys.

He's always come across as a very nice, reasonably intelligent guy.

Shit footballer and an ugly git though.

But he gets paid about £40k a week and takes Abbey Clancey to bed every night so he probably doesn't care what I think. The bastard.

Haha.

I don't think he's a shit footballer, although i do get annoyed when he puts his hand on his head whenever someone nearly connects with the ball or it goes wide.

But he gets paid about £40k a week and takes Abbey Clancey to bed every night so he probably doesn't care what I think. The bastard.

During the 2006 World Cup, I was reading some newspaper that had pictures of the England players and my dad who isn't in to football at all but does know little bits asked me "Which one is Crouch?" and there happened to be some kind of promotional picture of Crouch and Owen together so I pointed him out and said "That's Crouch" and my dad said "Oh... I've seen this picture before, I thought he (points at Owen) was just having his picture taken with some retarded kid" :lol:

his bird leaves near me in Weybridge so i often see him filling his car up with petrol ..always says hello ,probably thinks i'm a stalker as we sem to be filling up at the same time quite often

which makes me feel bad cause i've always slagged him ..maybe i just don't like forwards :-)

During the 2006 World Cup, I was reading some newspaper that had pictures of the England players and my dad who isn't in to football at all but does know little bits asked me "Which one is Crouch?" and there happened to be some kind of promotional picture of Crouch and Owen together so I pointed him out and said "That's Crouch" and my dad said "Oh... I've seen this picture before, I thought he (points at Owen) was just having his picture taken with some retarded kid" :lol:

:lol:

They're going to win the FA cup imo.

Anyone got the best odds for this regrettable event?

It's probably our best shot at a successful season now, I feel.

With King, Woodgate, Lennon, Jenas, Huddlestone and possibly Defoe all injured, plus the stupid amount of squad members we have out on loan, it doesn't look like the squad is strong enough to maintain good enough form to finish 4th. And if Palacios, Bale or Gomes get injured, we'd do well to finish 6th.

So we may have to adjust our goals this season and go all out for the FA Cup.

But then, if I was offered being fourth for a large chunk of the season and challenging for the whole season as well as winning the FA Cup, I'd have taken it quite happily.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â