Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Pizza Hut is a poor shadow it's former early-to-mid '90s self (something I lament everytime I walk past). Well, in the UK anyway. Haggis is delicious though, deep fried with sweet chilli sauce... oooooh baby. :D

I thought black pudding but a black pudding looks nothing like a Christmas pudding. Even allowing for Singapore point of view ;)

:lol:

Nah they're both dark-coloured.

Anyway I've never tried haggis or black pudding, but I do know what they're made of and I'm not about to try, thankyouverymuch :D

Edit: Just realized black "pudding is a kind of sausage :oops: damn butchers

It's a genuine question! Because, honest to god, if your stomach turns at the though of haggis (the great chieftan o' the puddin' race!) and you eat sausages then... let's just say ignorance is bliss. :shock:

Anyway I've never tried haggis or black pudding, but I do know what they're made of and I'm not about to try, thankyouverymuch :D

Ever eaten sausages legov?

:lol:

always be careful how you answer a sausage eating question, it's probably best to be non-commital or say you've never had more than a couple of plain pork bangers whilst at Uni

It's a genuine question! Because, honest to god, if your stomach turns at the though of haggis (the great chieftan o' the puddin' race!) and you eat sausages then... let's just say ignorance is bliss. :shock:

I know I know :lol:

Anyone loves McDonald's by the way because eating there is literally almost like eating (processed) haggis every day.

Edit: :shock: I just realised that the kway chap (crappy Chinese pig innards salad) my mom used to force me to eat probably contained blood sausages of some sorts. :puke:

Read through some of the pages on this thread, my word you white men have huge appetites.

I'm only 5ft6 and about 60kg though so I don't need, and I will not, eat nearly as much food as yall.

Anyway this thread seems fun and since I've just realised that "crap" here means "unhealthy" rather than "stuff that everyone else thinks is shit" (hence Pizza Hut) I'm going to take my daily rant by posting all my regular oily, sugary indulgences.

Tortilla and potato crisps (American only please, the cheap local ones suck)

Fish and chips, definitely

Pizza pizza pizza (particularly the pepperoni variety)

Ice cream, especially chocolate (there's an AWESOME icecream parlour near my place)

KFC (after which I will probably fall sick and regret eating it)

Sausages :lol:

Mooncakes (get to eat these just once a year, sadly)

Burgers (except McDonald's)

etc etc

Ramly burger mmmm. Not as artery-clogging as some of the giant monsters you Westerners eat but still...

FRESH minced beef patty with Worcestshire (however you spell it) sauce and placed in a fried egg. Culinary heaven.

ramly%2Bburger%2Bspecial.JPG

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â