The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I was going, my sister is going now in my place as I am on holiday. 

I'm a big fan, I missed the tickets initially, I was all geared up to buy them and then completely forgot about it and it had sold out in a few hours, managed to get some just last week off Ticketsheister for face value.

......also, I'm going on my own, how old is your sister, maybe I can hook up with her and show her some good old fashioned Leemond charm.

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just got tickets for Terry Reid in Leicester next Sunday.

Wouldn't have known he was even over here but got a message from one of his closest friends in California.

Hoping to get a meet up after the show too, it's good to know people ;)

• Like 2

Managed to get tickets to Linkin Park in London next week!

Not really though through the logistics of getting to the O2 and back again on a Tuesday evening,  but so happy to be going. 

Of course Emily will never sing the classics like Chester could, but I love her take on them and will take Linkin Park V2 over no more Linkin Park any day 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mark359 said:

Managed to get tickets to Linkin Park in London next week!

Not really though through the logistics of getting to the O2 and back again on a Tuesday evening,  but so happy to be going. 

Of course Emily will never sing the classics like Chester could, but I love her take on them and will take Linkin Park V2 over no more Linkin Park any day 

Jealous! If it was closer I would have tried to go but would never make it in time after work. Too short notice to book the day off.

Emily sounds great though and I love the new song.

• Like 1

Got this 'un tonight. I do like the Troxy as a venue but it is a right pain in the arse to get back to Waterloo early enough to catch trains home without having to duck out early.

Along similar vein have seen Tycho tickets for a UK show next year will be on sale end of the week, like the two acts tonight they've been on my hitlist for a while.

images(4).jpg.aac9446dc092fdc1b0d2aba83b4e8c58.jpg

Edited by GarethRDR

Not sure it could be classed as a gig or a theatre show but tomorrow off to see Neil Brand do a talk and accompany films of Laurel and Hardy. I like Neil Brand and I like Laurel and Hardy, so its a winner. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â