The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

Bad Company didn't disappoint, Paul Rodgers is fantastic.

Richie Sambora and his missus Orianthi were a bit of a let down, just a glorified covers act really.

47 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My daughter was going to see Delain in brum by herself, so I have bought us tickets to see this band who I am told aren't country. Ah well, quality father daughter time. 

Charlotte Wessels is a looker ;)

• Like 1

Most of the original Entombed setup including Nicke Andersson on drums performed last night on the 25th anniversary Close-Up boat cruise.

Bunch of my friends were there but I could not go because reasons... Bit jealous, was not surprising pretty sweet from all accounts.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sne said:

Most of the original Entombed setup including Nicke Andersson on drums performed last night on the 25th anniversary Close-Up boat cruise.

Bunch of my friends were there but I could not go because reasons... Bit jealous, was not surprising pretty sweet from all accounts.

I'm old enough to have seen them a few times the first time around :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

@rjw63 how was bad company? Did I miss out or was it a waste of money.

You missed out, it was terriffic. Rodgers' voice is still amazing for a guy of 66

I love it when you go to a gig and the supports are great. The fallen state and Pop Evil both have another fan. 

39 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Anyone going to see PJ Harvey in Wolverhampton tonight?

I'd say there will be a few people there yeah...

:trollface:

(I really, really wanted to go but it's clashed with something I couldn't get out of :()

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â