1. 1. What do you think of Nando's?

• Love it!
    • Like it
    • Its ok but over-rated
    • Don't like it
    • Never eaten there

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, choffer said:

You’re right of course but I’m not worried how to pronounce it. I just want their chicken. 

Whats so special about it? 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Whats so special about it? 

Actual chicken, rather than reformed chicken bits. Really good quality chicken (although it is US chicken so it might be GM). It’s just so tasty. And the sauce is the nuts. Like a honey mustard. And the waffle fries. 
Their drinks are really good too. 
When the prospect of a “chicken biscuit” was first mooted to me, I thought it’d be bad but it’s really great. 
I guess it is US fast food though so it probably tastes so good because it’s 193% sugar. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Another strange American brand name.

Well, in America we've advanced far past Britain when it comes to English, especially in the South. I'd venture to guess that you probably don't even know that "Boiled P-Nuts" is the correct spelling of boiled peanuts (which are very tasty, by the way)? I've actually given up on trying to help English people reform their spellings. But here's garage.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, choffer said:

You’re right of course but I’m not worried how to pronounce it. I just want their chicken. 

I love it, too. I make it at home now because it's easy to get the effect with the sauces for sale.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â