The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Outlaw  (2007)

Watched this a few nights back and it was ok.Was the sort of movie i have come to expect when i saw Sean Bean and Danny Dyer were in it..Not a classic but certainly worth watching 7/10 i would rate it 

One of the worst films i've been unfortunate enough to sit through. Utterly awful, exploitative shite.

How dare you question our resident film expert?!?

• Like 2

I think it's an interesting idea. 

I've no objection to an all female cast, although it's a bit weird given the ghostbusters have always been make as far as I'm aware.

My main problem is Bridesmaids was absolutely shit.

The fat, unfunny, one note, caricature one who is the same in all of her other 'films' is in it. Like you say, I've no problem with an all female cast but the ones they have chosen are truly terrible and the director is **** terrible also.

Personally I think it sounds truly horrible. Even Ernie Hudson thinks it's a bad idea.

• Like 4

I have no issue with the cast being all female, its a reboot instead of a sequel, and gender for me isnt an issue. I have a problem with Feig being like Tim Burton and taking his cast from a shallow pool. Thats what I am not keen on. That said should be interesting if he does it right. 

The Colditz Story (1955)

I never tire of watching this film. As far as i am concerned it is up there with the all time great war films ever made 

Never heard of it, I'll look out for it

http://youtu.be/N4zhBQfqVCc

Blimey...

That looks like it's gonna suck sweat from a dead mans balls.

I love really bad films.

I am just watching The Bourne Ultimatum and I keep needing time-outs to piss myself laughing. 

Edit: Budget cuts have left every CIA grunt without a computer mouse. Louise Mensch is in charge but guy with villainous haircut is giving her a hard time.

Everyone speaks with the same rhythm as a special forces guy assembling a gun - click-clack....click-clack. 

Brit (Albert Finney) is the bad guy - who'd have guessed? I thought he was Daphne Moon's dad.

Flat-faced bimbo going rogue (?) given big hair for sex-appeal and twin key-lights to make her look emotional.

Quincy, ME (Jack Klugman) school of acting from CIA big cheeses - great!

Explosion and hysterical foreigners - even better!

WTF?

Edited by MakemineVanilla

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â