The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I think I'm 1 of about 3 people that thought salvation was pretty good and actually had some legs, problem was they ruined it for themselves with the trailer and build up, the whole plot was laid out in front of you

The new trailer looks an absolute mess

I actually thought T3 wasn't that bad, it's pretty much a dumb action movie but it's terminator, what do you want?

It gets an extra point just for that cool scene where arnie is carrying a massive coffin on one shoulder and a big ass chain gun.

• Like 1

I actually thought T3 wasn't that bad, it's pretty much a dumb action movie but it's terminator, what do you want?

It gets an extra point just for that cool scene where arnie is carrying a massive coffin on one shoulder and a big ass chain gun.

The first two were not dumb action movies.

I do not cry at the end of dumb action movies.

How to train your dragon 2. Brilliant stuff. Great series of films these with one more to come. Just so much fun and the CG stuff is terrific. Up there with Brave as one of the best of these type of films.

Good story in this one too, how a little black dragon finding his way in the world can get me right in the feels I don't know, testament to the creators I guess.

Looking forward to the last one now.

9/10.

I think I'm 1 of about 3 people that thought salvation was pretty good and actually had some legs, problem was they ruined it for themselves with the trailer and build up, the whole plot was laid out in front of you

The new trailer looks an absolute mess

i enjoyed it though only saw it once but was better than i was expection

Hummingbird (2013)  It seems when it comes to any film with Jason Statham in it,,you either like or hate him .I like him and can not recall a film in in which i have seen him that i have not enjoyed .Hummingbird or Redemption as i have seen it called is another of his films i enjoyed 7/10

• Like 1

Watched The Two Faces Of January, a sixties set Patricia highsmith novel adaptation in Greece, where a married American couple (viggo mortensen and kirtsen dunst) on the run from the states join up with a chancer(Oscar Isaac) after a tragic incident.

Nice little film, runs just over 90 mins with a good plot, well acted and worth a watch.

• Like 1

'Night of the Demon' (1957) good film, enjoyed it. Also watched 'Fireman's Ball', a little Czech film, really good, the director of that one went on to make 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest'.

Edited by useless

Les Miserables (1998)

I have not seen the latest film (2012) but,i have heard and read it is pretty good.It will have to go some way to beat this version in which i thought Liam Neeson was brilliant .A 810 for me

Les Miserables (1998)

I have not seen the latest film (2012) but,i have heard and read it is pretty good.It will have to go some way to beat this version in which i thought Liam Neeson was brilliant .A 810 for me

**** me, that's one hell of a score. Must be worth a download ...

• Like 1

Les Miserables (1998)

**** me, that's one hell of a score. Must be worth a download ...

alas it was out of 10000 so its not as good as you think

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â